Feature Requests

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow league personnel to access payroll reports

Allow league personal members to have the same options as coaches and AD's do. For example billing invoices, payroll and etc....

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with HorizonWebRef.com
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. linked position rather than linked games

ex. we run a 3 official system. 2 refs and 1 timekeeper. if there are 5 games in a night, generally the timekeeper stays for all 5 and the refs stay for either 2 or 3 games. I also like to stagger the refs so one ref does 3 games with someone only doing 2, then the next ref comes in for 3 games and he does 1 with the original ref for 1 game and his last 2 with a new official that comes in for 2 games.

the way the system works now, i can only link the…

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Detect Team Conflicts

need an warning alert to let you know of conflicting game times for the same team

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Creates Referee Mileage Reports

Please consider a report from home to 1st site, and then site to site for balance of games, and then home afterwards for tax purposes.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow us to verify a second mobile number.

Some have no "home" phone number and others, like me, have a mobile number for work.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  For Everyone  ·  Admin →
  7. Have the system warn you when an official has had a team or been at a site fairly recently.

For example, have the system alert the assigner that Jim Smith had the Springfield Warriors within the past 14 days (or whatever time frame the assigner chooses - maybe give the options for 7, 14 or 21 days) Same thing for the location (instead of a certain team)

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Message Contact Groups via Mobile

Please add the ability to use the message system on the Mobile APP with custom created "Contact Groups". At the moment, it goes out to all officials within our directory, and I want the ability to select a specific group of officials.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Admin →
  9. When adding games, please add to the drop down menu an option to add team so that we don't have to go through the menu.

When adding games, please add to the drop down menu an option to add team so that we don't have to go through the menu

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Treasurer access only

I'd like to have a role for a treasurer where they can only see the financial reports, not the master schedule. I realize they would still be able to see the schedule via the payroll report but it would make more sense for them to be able to see only that, not the entire schedule at a glance.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Local Weather on the homepage

Having box with the weather - 5 day forecast, hourly, radar, etc.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
  13. flat rate mileage based on location

Allow for mileage to be paid strictly based on the location of the game. Park A pays $10, Park B pays $12, etc. We don't care where the official is coming from, mileage is paid based on where the game is.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Limit teams to certain leagues for ease of scheduling

It would be nice to be able to list teams by leagues for ease of scheduling.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Don't allow officials to give games to unqualified officials using the TBA System.

At this time, any official can request any game from another official using the TBA system, even if they aren't rated. This causes the assignors to constantly be monitoring the alerts. Is there a way to have it as a preference if the organization does not want unqualified officials to be able to request those games? It is good for them to see the games if they are in a set, but not be able to 'grab' them.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Interval Game Scheduler

We schedule 3,000 + games per year. When I add recurring games, I have to add a recurring game for the same field on the same night 4 different times for start times 6:15, 7:15, 8:15, 9:15 for example. It would be easier for us to just select that field and be able to say there are 4 games with 1 hour intervals starting at 6:15 and then have that apply to the date range we have selected. It would reduce my time entering games by 75%. I know this would be a bit more complicated to program though!

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Master Schedule Google Calendar Sync

Scheduler Google Calendar Updates with all games on schedule for convenient referencing.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Need the Ability to Create Lists other then Members

It would be helpful to have the ability to create and save lists for Leagues, Game Codes, Ice Rinks, etc. This would be useful when searching in the Master Schedule and only needing to see for example youth games instead of having to select all the youth leagues every time you need to perform the search. Our association has more then one scheduler and they each schedule different level of games. This would make it easier for each scheduler to see only the games that they are responsible for.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Carpool mileage & expenses - user submitted

Allow users to enter mileage/expenses instead of having admin modify through "manual adjust game fees" tab.

For carpooling officials that have to submit a paper reconciliation form and paid by teams, this would allow admin to receive mileage/expenses and then easily generate a payroll. As it currently stands, the admin/assignor would have to go in manually and adjust this.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
  20. Allows you to bulk reschedule cancelled games

When a game or more specifically a set of games are cancelled (i.e. due to weather, etc), they are cancelled in the system to notify the officials. Several days later when they are finally rescheduled, you have to manually do each individual game. The ability to bulk reschedule games would be huge.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base