Feature Suggestions
This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, and some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!
286 results found
-
Publish games immediately upon adding single game
on the single game add , add check box or radio button for game to be immediately publish upon addition of that game.
5 votes -
Allows Officials to see who is working games at their location on a specific date
Arbiter allows assignors to link sets of games. Not like Horizon "linking" for the purpose of assigning a block of games all to the same Officials, but essentially link all blocks of games at a site on a given date - and if enabled by admin/assignors, Officials can see who is working at the same time/location they are at. Very helpful for carpooling, and limiting declined games d/t driving distances. Otherwise, the assignor has to create a separate CSV or online Sheet and send it out to each official at a site on a given day - and keep sending…
6 votes -
If you can add to the Ical format if you have the plate or field that would help tremendously as preperation for that is different
If you can add to the Ical format if you have the plate or field that would help tremendously as preperation for that is different
3 votes -
Hover on Location to see Address again
Used to be able to Hover over the Location to see the address. Now you have to click it which opens another window and takes more time.
1 vote -
Allow Administrator to fill out Incident Report
I need an Option for the Administrator to complete the Incident Report for the Umpires. My League is made up of kids that do the Umpiring. They report the incidents to me ( Admin ) to submit to the league.
7 votes -
Include Action column in the print layout
When I print the game schedule I want to include cancelled games. However, the Action column does not print and I have to manually write cancelled next to each cancelled game. If I need to print to PDF, this is not possible since I don't have the ability to edit PDFs. Please include the Action column when printing or somehow indicate the game is cancelled. I know I can filter the view to display only cancelled games or only not-cancelled games; but I do not want to print separate reports.
1 vote -
Ability to have reoccuring emails sent for certain game codes
We send out weekly reminder emails to officials only on certain game codes. This could be made easier by setting up a reoccuring email that is a prewritten template with a file attached that we can set to auto send to only a game code of our choosing at a set date and time on a reoccuring basis. It should also have a setting where any new official added to an assignment will automatically recieve that email if added after the email was sent. Not sure how that could be set up
3 votes -
Have the ability to forward message to different people or groups after the message was originally sent.
Have the ability to forward message to different people or groups after the message was originally sent.
1 vote -
Date blocked by assignor ical export
When the assignor has scheduled a game but not released it, the date shows on the availability calendar as blocked (for that upcoming assignment). I would like to see those blocks exported to the ical export so I can plan, and block, on my personal calendar. At times, our assignor schedules a month out and I would like to protect the integrity of the assignment in my personal calendar.
3 votes -
Report showing number of days in a calendar year with no assignment. I get asked this often
Report showing number of days in a calendar year with no assignment. I get asked to report on this often as it shows how many days a year we are interacting with staff in the field.
1 vote -
Force fields to have a 'master location' (Like facility/park) to group them together
Since the horizon filter limits to 100 entries, some facilities could have 20-50 fields at one park.
Currently I am 'forced' to add all 50 fields to my search criteria individually....
When in actuality I really want any/all fields at this location to be shown, regardless of the field number.This could also be solved via a mileage... but park filtering seems better as it would allow better sorting.
3 votes -
Allow VOIP numbers
The biggest suggestion I have is, in this day of people not having landline phones, is to allow internet calling numbers (like Google Voice) as alternative phone numbers. I run my photography business exclusively on a Google Voice number, and I haven't had a landline phone in 25 years.
1 vote -
Allow a print version for parks w/ multi-field w/ officials listed along w/ times, locations, & dates, etc.
The new version does not (seem to) allow a schedule printout w/ the assigned officials. As an event coordinator paying (cash) to officials, it would be nice to have a printout of all the games w/ the officials assignments &/or the officials pay for the day.
1 vote -
Mileage Filter
A filter for officials to filter TBA requests with mileage, (ex, games within a 20 mile radius of their home). This would be a game changer for officials and make scheduling a lot easier.
3 votes -
Availability to Account for Travel Time
Configure the list of eligible officials (based on availability) to factor: 1) the official's home address location; 2) the location of the arena/game/event; 3) the official's availability. Example: an official that's "available after 5pm" should not show as eligible for a 7pm game that's 400 kilometers from their home address as it's not possible for them to travel that distance in 2 hours. We have officials that travel anywhere from 10-700km so it's impossible for them to configure their availability accurately to accommodate this without inserting extensive availability notes.
3 votes -
Allow Secondary ratings to show the secondary ratings
Right now we’re using Horizon, where referees have a primary rating and our timekeepers have a secondary rating. The challenge is that the app doesn’t display the secondary rating, so our timekeepers can’t easily see the level they’ve been assigned. It’s causing some understandable confusion for them.
2 votes -
Map with multiple filters and layers, including travel routes
Having a map for ALL (not just one) of a Selected Day’s games with multiple filters (or layers) including: Active Venues/Locations, Assigned On-floor/On-field officials, Assigned supervisors/timers/other, unassigned officials, unavailable officials, each with it’s own coloured/type of icon.
Most importantly, and the reason for this entire suggestion: For Selected Daily Locations with active games, a MAP overlay showing the map travel/ROUTE (coloured lines) for the Assigned officials to each venue would be invaluable (a bunch of unassociated dots on a map are of little value) — as an assignor, this would provide a quick visual to allow for shuffling officials in…
3 votes -
Game Reschedule Confirmation
When you reschedule a game sometimes you click update, and you wonder a minute, did I update that? You then click it again. I suggest when you click update, the screen says game updated, or saved and the dated, and time, clearing up any confusion.
2 votes -
Build real time scheduling syncing with Avario Scheduling and Sprocket Sports. Similar to what exists with SportsEngine
Build real time scheduling syncing with Avario Scheduling and Sprocket Sports. Similar to what exists with SportsEngine
4 votes -
Filter Master Schedule by Contact Groups
It would be a benefit to be able to add the contact groups to the master schedule filters. This way I can sort games by certain subsets of our entire group.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?