Feature Requests

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sort Options for Public Schedule

Add an option to sort by linked games on the public schedule so officials can see what sets are available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with HorizonWebRef.com
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Set game codes/leagues only to specific venues

Add a feature to either the venues or to the leagues/games codes to identify particular venues that apply to a specific league. For example, we have two leagues, one for softball and one for baseball which play at different venues. We'd be able to manage it in our league software, but here we could catch errors in scheduling and ensure that there aren't any problems with incorrect venues and leagues.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  For Everyone  ·  Admin →
  3. Class Details/Course reference #

Good day, when pulling up the class details from the Master Schedule or Personal schedule, we have a part so we can list the Class Reference Number "Class Reference #:" Would be helpful seeing we use this to inform the instructors for payroll. If there was a listing in that form. Currently we cannot see from that screen without "edit" the course.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sombrero

Schedule integration/synchronization with Blue Sombrero

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow Leagues/Teams/Schools to Pay Officials through the Payment Center

A lot of schools in my area - CIF Southern Section - pay officials through RefPay and prefer that method.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Notify Administrators of User Profile Changes

If a user changes a mailing address, phone number, or custom profile field. Have a feature able to be turned on to notify Administrators of the change. Currently when an official changes a mailing address, they need to notify my as well. I create contact groups based on user entered custom field entries, so when those change I would like to update my contact group.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add ONE column to bill to personal that list their permission/bill to/organization

When I export my bill to personnel in excel... I need to see what group/organization they correspond with. This is technically the 'bill to' they correspond with. I am making a master list and I can only find out by clicking their profile one by one. It should spit it out just like their town, number or email in the members directory.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please consider adding a second official to the new Payment Voucher and include a line item for mileage in $

1) Please consider adding a second official to the new Payment Voucher and include a line item for mileage in $.
    2) Remove the excess pages of the W9

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  For Officials  ·  Admin →
  10. Post - Game form to include a URL link

We require our mentors to complete a post game report form on the mentorees. That form exists on our website and allows all schedulers to look at a Google Doc of everyone who has been mentored. I would like to be able to add that URL for the form be sent after the game with a reminder. The form needs only to go to the position = mentor. Can you modify another feature like your post game report feature to allow me to place a URL on it this going into next season?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Invoicing saving

When creating a invoice there is a spot the invoice automactically goes and is saved on the system showing open, once the league has paid the invoice, you can archive it and move on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Personal document repository

Allow general users to upload documents that can only be viewed by administrators. This would be useful for clearance and certification documents that referees need to submit before being eligible to be assigned.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  For Everyone  ·  Admin →
  13. The option to add pay increase per the member.

Our league would like to pay umpires more if they were to attend a clinic. Right now this would be done by creating a new position, but when an umpire chooses the game and position we would have to manually go back in and change the position to add the increase for them. If we were able to add the increase to the member themselves, this would make the task much more simple.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Reason/Comment accompanying Unassigning an official

It would be nice (and maybe an easy change request?) to give the Assignor a pop-up that allows him/her to write text of why they are un-assigning a game from an official, when they un-assign someone. This would prevent separate emails or texts/etc, having to be sent. This would be similar to an official giving a Reason when he/she declines/turns back a game

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Zip Code Auto Fills other address items when adding Location

When entering a Location, you should only have to enter the zip code and it could auto fill the city and state.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow Athletic Directors and Coaches to have a Role

Add an optional field that identifies the contact's role, for example an Athletic Director may be the "AD" or an "Administrative Assistant".

Same for coaches, may be "Head Coach", or "Assistant Coach"

This could be displayed on the Mini Profile, possibly on the Members page.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bulk Resource Attachments

It would be nice to expand the resource attachment feature to allow you to attach resources to multiple events at one time instead of one at a time.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Membership On/Off Switch

If you have open licenses allow admin to turn on or off requests to join horizon.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Include Game Details in a Game Export Report

It would be helpful to include game details in a Game Export Report
    - Game Created Date/Time by Whom (most important at the moment)
    Other fields could include:
    - Assignment Published Date/Time
    - Game Accepted Date/Time
    - Game Turnbacks/Declines

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 11 12 13 15 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base