Feature Requests

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Assignment Larger acceptance / rejection buttons/icons

The acceptance and rejection of game buttons are very small and very close together. It would be very easy to hit the wrong button. Especially with fingers on a touch device.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with HorizonWebRef.com
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Archive officials who have left the association (in case they decide to come back).

We have officials that have decided to leave the association that may decide to come back. Instead of deleting them, can we have a feature to archive them so we can re-add them to the membership directory.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to stop email notifications

Be able to choose which type of notifications you get. Some officials are in this system because they travel to dallas for tournaments only, they do not live there. Therefore we do not need all notifications all the time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Admin →
  4. Email games for week

During initial transition to horizon ref we need to be able to generate a report of the games for the week that we can email to anyone we want. For example we have someone on the team for scheduling the refs who isn't computer literate. We want to be able to email him the schedule weekly. Also to everyone during transition

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  For Everyone  ·  Admin →
  5. Scores on public schedule

Is there anyway to have an option for the final scores to show on the public schedule?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow admin to create custom form or document that users must agree to before access given (or re-given) to the system.

If a particular league has rules or guidelines that officials must agree to before being allowed to take games, have this form built into Horizon so administrators can easily track responses.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Prevent certain people gaining contact information

As an assignor allowing Clients / observers to have access into my association. I would appreciate a feature that allows owner / admin of association the right to block certain Clients or others privilege in gaining access to all other Contractors information.

Think this is an important feature that must be added for protection of private information of contractors who do not wish to share their information to others.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  For Everyone  ·  Admin →
  8. Officials Pay For Their Own User License

Allow officials to pay for their user license through Horizon Web Ref.

Allow admin to set their own user license fee.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have the system warn you when an official has had a team or been at a site fairly recently.

For example, have the system alert the assigner that Jim Smith had the Springfield Warriors within the past 14 days (or whatever time frame the assigner chooses - maybe give the options for 7, 14 or 21 days) Same thing for the location (instead of a certain team)

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Send a unique email when a game is edited (changed)

Today, when a game is edited (date, time, or field), the assigned officials get a message that makes it appear they have received a new game. Then, some officials wonder what happened to the other game, the one that disappeared. Its the same game, only its at a new date or time. It is confusing for officials.
    My idea is when a game is changed, send the assigned officials a message: Game #12345 has been changed. The date or time or field has been updated. You must re-accept the game.

21 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adding multiple emails & phone numbers to one account

I just added my teenage son's information for his new account. I would like to be able to add additional emails & cell phone information for both my wife and I, so that we can insure that we all get the information.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. assignor summary report- be able to create a invoice with the assignor name and address

be able to produce a invoice with the assignor's name, address and what he is owed so it can be sent to a organization. it would just look more professional like the referee payroll report

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
  13. When the option to change my availability has been locked, screen should state that.

When MS introduced greyed out menu options it drove us all mad, and still does. "You can look but you can't touch." Horizon goes yet another step and doesn't even show the availability option greyed out when Availability has been locked by the Scheduler.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. list rinks/locations by state

Would be great to sort by state

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add indicators for an official under 18 - SafeSport

For assignors, schedulers, and officials.

Add an indicator to the master schedule and the personal schedule indicating that an official is under 18. Additionally, add a system setting to optionally warn an assignor when an adult (18 or over) and a minor (under 18) are scheduled together on a 2-official crew. This is to allow associations and officials to be better prepared to be SafeSport compliant with regard to officiating locker room policies of a governing body.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. enables the export of the Full List of Blocks to Excel or CSV.

Add functionality that will allow me to export the Full List of Blocks table to Excel or CSV. Our officials have to register with the national governing body as well as a local assigning chapter. Failure to do one or both of those will result in them being blocked to all game codes (didn't register with the NGB) or specific position codes (registered with the NGB but not the local chapter). I can better analyze and manage the blocks by being able to export them to Excel and filtering and sorting there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Location block for tba request

Location block should be in place for TBA request. I belong to a league that has 107 rinks and has geographical issues. 74 emails followed by app notification from Oct 14 to Oct 17

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Don't allow officials to respond to TBA requests when they are scheduled in a game at the same time

The TBA system currently allows officials to respond to TBAs even when they are scheduled in another game at the same time. They don't come up on the assigning screen, but it is misleading to the official requesting the assignment.

40 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. View history of Game Requests as well as History of Responses (Accept & Decline)

View history of Game Requests as well as History of Responses (Accept & Decline). Maybe its there I just cant locate it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  For Officials  ·  Admin →
  20. Personal document repository

Allow general users to upload documents that can only be viewed by administrators. This would be useful for clearance and certification documents that referees need to submit before being eligible to be assigned.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base