Feature Requests

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

I suggest you create a feature that ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The ability to add links to local website field conditions to the home page

Ability to add to the home page URL link to local websites that provide field condition reports
    Reason:
    Ability to view local city website field condition reports before I get to the field of play.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with HorizonWebRef.com
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Sombrero

Schedule integration/synchronization with Blue Sombrero

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow arena preferences to be Preferred or Acceptable

Allow arena preferences to be Preferred or Acceptable, rather than active or blocked for assigning purposes.

By having the ability to split your arenas into the arenas that you prefer to go to, and which are acceptable to go to, this would allow for the administrators/assignors/payroll people, to add mileage to officials where an arena is acceptable. For example, if I am willing to travel to an arena that is 50 KM away from my home, I would list it as acceptable and could be assigned there if needed... I wouldn't want to be assigned there on a permanent basis,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Custom Profile Field Admin Notification Opt out

For associations that need to set an expiry date on a custom profile field, the system sends constant emails as users update the profile field. Given our association has this on a 1-yr renewal period, we do not need email notifications.
    Is it possible to add a feature to opt out of email notifications in system settings or where ever would be best applicable, when officials complete profile field?
    Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Need report to show cancelled games reason

When you cancel a game due to weather, field conditions, forfeit, etc there is no way to see what the cancellation is unless you go into each game separately. We have games that are paid differently based on reason cancellation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. View multiple contact groups at one time and email those multiple contact groups

Allow assignors to select and message multiple contact groups at one time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. View all ratings by each coach

Report that allows assignors to see all ratings for the season by each coach in league

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Check In / Out

Have the option for referees to check in on the app and check out when the game is complete. Have a report feature as well for administrators. Also allow notifications to referee team and administration.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Filter Custom SMS Recipients by Availability

It would be nice to be able to filter umpires that are available/unavailable that are part of a group and then be able to send an SMS message to them. That way, I'm not sending a message to umpires that are already scheduled when trying to fill an open spot.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Able to Assign an official instead of only offer them an assignment.

There are times we need to just assign them a game because the game was missed and they stepped up to cover. It would help.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Game Date to Cancellation Text Message

Your text messages should have the date of the game in them. Remove the line of text that says please log in and replace with a text.

When game reminders are sent they have a date attached to them. When a canceled game follows that, it looks as though that is in direct correlation to the game for that day and has already caused early confusion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Min & Max Rankings for Positions

Right now we can enter either a minimum ranking requirement or a Maximum ranking requirement for each position.

I would like to be able to enter a range with both a minimum and maximum ranking for each position.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "Next Day" and "Previous Day" quick filter shortcut options

we can click "next day" or "previous day" - for the Assignors / Schedulers

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add a filter to find games that have not been TBA'd

I would like to sort games that have not been released to TBA so that we can TBA them in mass

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Notify Assignor of TBA Swap from Official to Official

With 50+ Games a day, it is tough to keep track of all your officials and if they actually got someone to take their games. Can we get a notification system that email / text messages the assignor to let us know "X" official sent "X" assignment(s) on "X" date to "Y" official? This would be extremely helpful to have and allow us to quickly view the assignment to make sure pay-rates and whatever is good!

Thank you

19 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Time Between Arena's for Scheduling

Can an option when setting up an arena that it takes 30 minutes to go to this arena or a global setting for 30 minutes between arena's, so that when scheduling it won't book 1 person to have a game at 11am for a 1 hour game at one arena, and then have that same person start another game at noon where it would be impossible as the person has to drive to the other arena. Either a global or a setting per arena.

Thanks

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please consider adding a second official to the new Payment Voucher and include a line item for mileage in $

1) Please consider adding a second official to the new Payment Voucher and include a line item for mileage in $.
    2) Remove the excess pages of the W9

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Keeps a draft of email

Is there a way to have a draft email, as in I start composing but close it and then come back to it later? That would be useful.

Leo

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow officials to change schedule sorting order

Allowing "General Member/Official" to be able to view games as: Date, Location, Time like the "Assignors" can see. Currently it is: Date, Time, Location which makes it very confusing if there is a bunch of games during one day

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allows you to bulk reschedule cancelled games

When a game or more specifically a set of games are cancelled (i.e. due to weather, etc), they are cancelled in the system to notify the officials. Several days later when they are finally rescheduled, you have to manually do each individual game. The ability to bulk reschedule games would be huge.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base