Feature Requests

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Assignment Larger acceptance / rejection buttons/icons

The acceptance and rejection of game buttons are very small and very close together. It would be very easy to hit the wrong button. Especially with fingers on a touch device.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with HorizonWebRef.com
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. View of appointment role and team

This may already be available and being a new user I am not familiar enough with the ssystem. When an assignment is provided to me to accept, is there a view of that assignment available to me prior to accepting it that provides the following information:
    - the other official being appointed to the same match
    - the role I am being appointed to e.g. referee, assistant referee etc.

Thank in advance (especially if this is already available :) )

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. allows parents of kids under 13 to obtain a horizon account for their child

Currently Horizon doesn't allow a person under 13 to have their own account. I understand there may be laws that require this. However, there is a need to have a Parent/Guardian account for their child. I have a lot of kids that are 12 (legal in the state I live) that can and do work games as both referees and timekeeper. I need a way to get them into the system with out "lying" about their age during registration process on the site. I also need an accurate age on them so I can assure I do not assign them…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mobile Phone ability in New Zealand

Include New Zealand Mobile Phone Providers

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Print Travel Information

Like on the schedule page, it would be nice to be able to print the travel information so it can be emailed out as a PDF.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Edit availability for remainder of day with assignments already scheduled

I understand once I have an assignment, I can not edit my availability for that specific time window. But I should still be able to edit my availability for the remainder of the day that I am not assigned to. Would appreciate some insight on this if there is a reason for this or if I am missing something.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Each official have a notation which sport they referee. Too many messages from refs requesting coverage and that sport is not noted.

Each official have a notation indicated which sport they referee. Too many messages requesting coverage and that sport is not indicated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base