Skip to content

Feature Suggestions

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, and some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

365 results found

1. Allow league personnel to access payroll reports

Allow league personal members to have the same options as coaches and AD's do. For example billing invoices, payroll and etc....

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A way to trade/swap games because TBAing is frowned upon.

A place where officials can put games up for trade instead of just "ditching" them on the the scheduler because things pop up and we are pretty much not allowed to TBA games or else we get blacklisted.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature already exists. I’m not sure we understand or can accommodate this request. The TBA system does exactly what you’re describing. It is a method for trading and/or swapping games. If trading or swapping games is frowned upon, there’s nothing we could do on our end to change that.

3. Keep past assigned games posted for a payment reference.

When payment is received, one can check to for accuracy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to Print Invoices to an Excel Format

Allow the Administrator to Print Invoices into Excel. This will allow them to sort as needed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Eliminate the possible mistake notification for wrestling events for exceeeding a time limit.

It is not needed and it is a common occurrence for wrestling events to last well over the default end times that trigger this notice. It is not uncommon for wrestling events to last well over 8 hours in one day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You would need to update your system settings to adjust these notifications. The “Possible Mistake” notifications appear when an event exceeds 2.5 times your default event length. For example, if your default length is 2 hours, any event longer than 5 hours will trigger a warning. To eliminate the warnings for 8 hour events, your default event length should be set to no less than 3 hours and 15 minutes which would cause the system to only warn you of events exceeding 8 hours and 8 minutes in length. Hope that helps. Thank you for submitting an idea.

6. Social Secuity Number in Assignments

Today schools/teams paying directly to officials require Social Security #'s for tax purposes...they are unable to gain that information from system. Can the SS# be added to game notification to schools for payment and tax purposes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable an icon to convert schedule to a spreadsheet

The spreadsheet will show partners with phone numbers, dates, times, game locations, and teams playing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. gives a ratio or percentage of games worked with those an official is "available' for

i have some officials that are willing to work any game and others that only want the "good" ones (usually higher levels which means more money) (they are both/all level 3's). i find that selfish. i'd like to track how many games a ref says he is available for and be able to document their willingness to work in comparison to the ref who only signs up for the good ones and expects to get an equal number of said games.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow league personnel to rate officials

Allow league personnel to rate officials just like coaches and fellow officials can do.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Level / Team Block

Please have an option to block a specific level or team.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. League Personnel Dual Designation

Hi --

I would like to recommend "league personal" members be allowed to rate official's in the same manor as members designated as coach can.

Additionally, allow dual designation as coach and league personal.

Thank you,

Bill Mullooly

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature already exists. You may specify multiple designations for someone so you can add a League Personnel as a Coach as well. You would simply add them as if they are a new user and the added “new user” will simply attach to their existing account. Hope that helps.

12. At Initial Login I can see a list of my associations

I must choose which association to view. A link to view my other associations other than the one I logged into would be nice. there is no easy way to navigate between them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. App for windows phone.

An app for Horizon Web Ref for the windows phone store similar to Android and iOS devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, we’ve decided against releasing a Window specific app and will likely stick to just Android and iOS devices for the foreseeable future. Windows Phones can still utilize the mobile web versions of our system through a regular web browser.

14. Don't reset game clock when adding multiple single games (assignor)

As a scheduler, when I add multiple games, it's easiest to do it in the "add single game" screen, but they're usually one slot after the other. It is very inconvenient that the time resets to 800AM each time I add a game. If It could either stay the same or flip to the next game slot that would be great.

Additionally, the AWAY team is ALWAYS "VISITOR" in our association, so resetting that is also an inconvenience. These two slight adjustments would be a greatly appreciated change

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Assignment Today Reminder notices

Great that all the information of the crew is on the notice. Could there be a printer version without all the dark colouring and shading - just a black and white version.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add an adhoc umpire in free text

Sometimes due to no shows of assigned umpires or when usual umpires are away at state championships etc., an adhoc umpire or an umpire from another association not using HorizonWebRef will step-in on a one-off basis often at the last minute. It would be good to have a feature where we can assign a Temporary Umpire with a free text ability to enter the person's name which could then send notices to the assignor who is entering the details. We pay umpires on a monthly basis & need to be able to enter the person's name as free text so…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When assigning officials to games that are linked together, assign all linked games at the same time.

When games are linked together would it be possible to assign all linked games with the same officials instead of having to go to each game and assign the officials? When the games are linked together it is only showing you the officials that are available for all games in the link anyway.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is exactly how the game linking system works and is the main purpose of the game linking system. When games are linked any assignments you add to 1 game are automatically added to all the linked games. The game linking system already operates exactly as you describe.

19. remove block preventing scheduler from assigning an umpire who hasn't logged in for the first time

I have several umpires who are happy to accept/reject games on the system but they just won't log in the first time to set it up but are happy to tell me their availability for me to update it, but I can't assign them games until they have logged in for the first time. There needs to be a way to override this so I can assign them games.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, this is something we won’t be able to incorporate. In order to comply with SPAM regulations, users must opt-in to receiving the bulk of our emails by logging into our system and thus inherently accepting our terms and conditions. This also helps reduce problems whereby you add a user with an incorrect email address and start scheduling them. Once you realize their email address is wrong you would have to add the new user and redo all the assignments to the correct user which just creates more work for you. Thanks for submitting an idea, though.

20. Auto Fill Passwords and Usernames

My auto fill program will not fill in the fields for username and password. Somehow this is blocked on your site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, this is not something we will be incorporating. Our system purposely blocks auto username/password options and programs for security. We do not allow and actively block password auto-fill programs. If you want the system to remember your username/password you will need to use our built in “Remember Me” feature which will keep you logged in for up to 5 days since your last login. Thanks for the idea, though.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base