Skip to content

Feature Suggestions

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, and some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

365 results found

1. Field Phone Number

The phone number in the "Enter New Field" should only be one text box. It's additional work to tab between 3 boxes and the time adds up when you have to enter many fields (I have almost 300 to upload)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Availability overview

It would be great if I could schedule right from the availability overview. I can see all available referees on the overview, click on the available date, and it would be nice if a list of available games popped up so I could assign the official right there

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, this is something we don’t intend to add at this time. Availability is only 1 of over 30 factors used by the system to determine eligibility so scheduling from the Availability Overview gives a false sense of accuracy. We intend to leave scheduling operations strictly on the Master Game Schedule page. Thanks for submitting an idea!

3. Allow "guest referees" from other associations to be added to a game like a TBA, or allow "guest associations" to be added so I can pay them

Allow "guest referees" from other associations to be added to a game like a TBA, or allow "guest associations" to be added to the game or take one two or three positions of the game, so I can have a record of the game and pay the association my fees.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Schedule Declines

When a referee declines a match, allow an option that can change the referees availability calendar to not available - so I don't have to remember who declined what day or a time during that day.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Require Game Reports From Officials

This should be game dependent. Playoffs require this report as mandatory and regular season is optional.

In "Features & Settings", when enabled, the assignor should have to option for yes or no when adding a game.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 15 16 17 19 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?