Skip to content

Feature Suggestions

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, and some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

365 results found

1. Include games assigned in availability CSV export

My cohort in assigning likes to work from the availability export ro .csv for weekend days. Currently, if is an official si available all day that item shows as does notes under availability. Games assigned for that day already do not show up in this export, you have to run over the icon on the availability screen. Cumbersome. Thank you for consideration.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow "guest referees" from other associations to be added to a game like a TBA, or allow "guest associations" to be added so I can pay them

Allow "guest referees" from other associations to be added to a game like a TBA, or allow "guest associations" to be added to the game or take one two or three positions of the game, so I can have a record of the game and pay the association my fees.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Availability overview

It would be great if I could schedule right from the availability overview. I can see all available referees on the overview, click on the available date, and it would be nice if a list of available games popped up so I could assign the official right there

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, this is something we don’t intend to add at this time. Availability is only 1 of over 30 factors used by the system to determine eligibility so scheduling from the Availability Overview gives a false sense of accuracy. We intend to leave scheduling operations strictly on the Master Game Schedule page. Thanks for submitting an idea!

4. When you change search parameters, it should default to last date entered

Why do I have to always change the search end date that defaults to the same day, when I want to search? And how come once i change the end date, it does not remember/save it? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. allows you to turn off the "pop-up help window."

I can fairly easily now navigate around the site and don't need the pop-up help window to tell me what each of the features on the site are for. thank you.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve decided not to incorporate this at this time. With a system as large as ours, it can take quite a while for users to reach every area we have to offer. Our inline help options provide instruction and guidance on the system and many users reach certain instructional items many years after they’ve been a user. Although we’re not in favor of this request, we’ll continue to evaluate the best ways to educate users on our system to improve our educational tools.

6. Ratings

The word "publish" in coaches ratings indicates to them that officials will be able to view rating which is not the case only the coordinator can view. Can "publish" be changed to "viewable by Officiating Coordinator only" and provide option to not have ratings be anonymous in the tool?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Need to create a placeholder or Guest Official

This guest official should be created so if an official is being used to help out for a tournament from outside your association, officials can see they will have a partner and that the proper number of official assignments can be billed automatically to the league without having to manually track and modify the invoice to the tournament.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow the use of the same e-mail address and phone number for multiple referees

I have referees that have their schedules monitored by a parent. Due to the age of the referees (11-14), they are not used to monitoring their e-mail or may not yet have a smartphone. When the referees are in the same family a mother or father may monitor/accept/decline assignments for them. If each of the referees can have both their own individual e-mail/phone BUT ALSO the parent's e-mail/phone I as an assignor will have a much faster and consistent response. I understand there are security reasons for not allowing this. Possibly you can have multiple referees on a single account…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PROOF rOSTER

Enable scheduler to do a draft roster as currently when I unpublish games it the removes the TBAs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality already exists. “Draft Rosters” are very much integrated into our system and are used by nearly every organization we service. Unpublishing a game does not affect the results received for a TBA Request. This is, in fact, the recommended scheduling method which is to collect TBA responses, unpublish the game, create your assignments and then republish when you’re satisfied.

11. Availability Calendar. Please put a feature in the availability calendar that shows all referees availability at the same time

Availability Calendar. Please put a feature in the availability calendar that shows all referees availability at the same time so that I can see all available referees on one calendar

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Be able to pull up games by Game ID#

If we could filter games by specific Game ID#s for easy access to certain games, that would be very helpful

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Support Chat Wait Queue

If the support chat is busy, you should have the option to wait in a queue and be notified when the support person is free. Currently the only option is to email or wait until later when the chat is available.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We certainly like the idea, but unfortunately, the Live Chat software application we utilize is developed and provided via a third-party provider so we do not have direct control over that application. We’ll certainly look for expanded functionality offers from them or other providers in the future, but there isn’t anything our engineers can do for this item currently. Thank you for submitting an idea.

14. Makes it easy for users to flip their availability calendar from the default of 100% unavailability to 100% available. Just add a button

Makes it easy for users to flip their availability calendar from the default of 100% unavailability to 100% available. This would be really helpful to me and my users. Keep the default as it is. But just add a button that will allow users to make themselves 100% available. From there, they might choose a couple of days to make themselves unavailable

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are not in favor of a single one-button approach to this, but the functionality does already exist to accomplish this via the Recurring Availability Adjuster. Utilizing that tool will allow officials to quickly update all their days to available, if desired. Thank you for submitting an idea.

15. automatic future events display

I would like to have all my future events displayed without having to log in everytime and then clicking future events or selecting a specific future date

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to export financial reports to Excel

Ability to export all financial reports (Payroll, etc) into an excel format.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. OPEN posted with Observer

When an observer is assigned and the crew size is 4 and only 3 officials are assigned the game doesn't show "OPEN". If a change can be made to reflect the full crew has not been assigned and the observer is treated separate from the one ice officials of 4.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open games are defined as simply having 1 open spot on the game. The type of position (referee, umpire, observer, supervisor) has no bearing as they are all treated the same when it comes to whether or not the game is open. If a game has 3 officials and the game details lists 4 as the required amount, this game will show 1 open spot.

18. Eliminate the News Feed on the Main Page

I cannot fathom the "WHY" of that feature; as in Why Do We Even Have it?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. All-in-one Calendar

Although I agree with separate calendars according to their association, it would be awesome to have one calendar which loads all of your games for each association, saving time and confusion when trying to set up priorities.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can edit game information from the master schedule page

Change game features by clicking on them (i.e. time, rink, date, game fees, etc...).

This would save choosing "Game Details", and then "Edit" for every single change....would be a huge time saver.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?