Skip to content

Feature Suggestions

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, and some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

301 results found

1. Indicate which Official issued a TBA on the list

Currently, you can only view turn back requests for individual umpires by going back to system emails. When you look at TBA's in the system, you only see the game that the request has been submitted for, but not the umpire submitting the request.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to be able to choose multiple game codes under Billing Invoices.

Our league bill organizations by venue and by game codes. Currently i cannot choose/select multiple venues or game codes. please advise.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allows assignor to see experience and comfort level of referees on assigning screen.

Sport: Soccer
    Issue: A lot of new referees are signing up with me this year and it is hard for me to know their experience and comfort level without using external resource. It is kind of nice that user can fill out these information which also are available to me while I am assigning referees to the games. Unless there is way to set these information already that I do not know about.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been (sort of) completed. We have implemented a new feature that allows you to request any custom information from your organization which is viewable in their Mini Profile, by clicking their name. Unfortunately, the part not completed is that we cannot add this to the assigning screen, simply for lack of space. However, clicking their name will display the custom information your request from them. Check the System Updates for details. Thank you for the idea.

4. Shows games paid by Treasurer

Add a column/check box/highlight games to show what games were paid out by the Treasurer. This will help members keep track of how much money is still owed

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Emergency Contact Information

Add a section on the members profile page for emergency contact information

Emergency Contact Name -
    Emergency Contact Number -

We had an official get hurt last weekend and we didn't have anyway of contacting someone to inform them of the situation

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to print availability overview

As an assignor, with over 80 officials to draw from it would be terrific if one could print and be able to view the period you are assigning. As some officials may only be available 1 or 2 days in the period, using the overview you can see which officials is best to use for which days.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Includes Field City/Town in the LOCATION COLUMN to see where fields are located at a glance

I, for one, am not familar where all the fields are as I search for games and seeing what town there in right away would save a lot of time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have added the city and address information for the locations to the game schedule page. The location, by default, will not display (for space saving), however, if you hover your mouse over the location name, you will see the full address information for that particular location. Thank you.

8. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow Social Security Numbers to be option rather then required

Make an option for Social Security Numbers to be option rather required. Some people do not feel comfortable posting them. We should be able to give them the option.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have published a System Update today that will somewhat resolve this request. Allow me to explain… We’e wrestled with this idea for a little while in that we don’t feel comfortable making the SSNs optional, because the liability of collecting that information would be on us for supplying the field and people would perceive that we are asking for that information. Now obviously, we would never misuse someone’s SSN, but all this is planning for an absolute worst case scenario and also making sure our user base feels comfortable with the information they supply.

When we give the scheduler the ability to “require” the SSN then the information was required by someone specific, therefore adjusting liability to the scheduler for any misuse of that information since they required it. This also changes the perception of the users when they see that it is the scheduler requesting the information,…
  10. Changes officials' position without removing them

Add a feature that will allow you to switch officials position once an official has been assigned ie....change an official from a referee to a linesman. Now you have to delete the official and add him back in under a linesman from a referee

86 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature has been completed. You can now quickly change the assigned position of an official without the need to completely remove them and then re-assign them. To quickly change positions, simply click on the position icon next to the official’s name on the Master Schedule. This will display the Position Change option to quickly switch them to a different position. See the System Update page for additional details. Thank you.

11. Allows availability calender to be edite on mobile

I think it would be really convenient if you could edit your calender on the mobile site

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Individual Evaluation Report Attachment Feature

Create a feature where a file, ie. written evaluation in .pdf format, could be added to an official's record and viewable by the official and schedulers only. File could be found through an icon next to each membership director record.This type of file could only be uploaded by an administrator or delegated Evaluation coordinator but would give a reference document to an assignor who knew nothing of the individual prior to assigning him/her games.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Official Position Copy Feature

Crate a feature which allows an administrator to copy a template of game codes and official positions to newly created and added leagues. This will save the time for clients to request uploads of new official positions of the Horizon Tech Support.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can't delete an official from my iphone

The red X next to the official name doesnt work from my iphone. I am do it fine from my computer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allows differential pay by grade of umpire, rather than by which game they are assigned to

In our league, we have three grades of umpires, based on their experience and ability. We use that to pay umpires, rather than what league/game they are assigned to (otherwise, more experienced umps would always decline the lower paying games).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A print button for messages from the administrator.

It would be convienent to have a copy of detailed messages such as playoff rules and tie breaking criteria etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allows e-mail sender to look at past correspondance,

I sometime can't remember all the e-mails I've sent through the system to individual users. It would be good if I could review sent messages and re-send, etc.

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. Messages sent using the Messaging tab on the system will now be stored for later viewing for up to 1 year. Senders can return to the Messaging tab and view sent messages using the option menu at the top of the page. This feature is not retroactive so only messages sent going forward will be stored. Thank you for the idea.

18. Need more space on documents (individual document limit)

Our manual is just slightly too large (individual document limits). Can you increase our limit for a single document?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a "Have I been paid yet?" button

Add a feature that allows users to select if they have been paid for a game. Make the default unpaid, and users can check a box next to each game once they have been paid. This will make it easier to keep track of what games we have not been paid for so we can follow up.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. Officials can now mark whether or not they’ve received payment for a game to help them keep track of the payments they’ve received throughout the season. A formal System Update will be posted shortly. Thank you for the idea. Enjoy!

20. Game Day e-mail

How about making the 'Assignment Today' e-mail have all games assigned for that official on that day in 1 e-mail. Sorted by game timem this can really reduce the inbox clutter.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The system will now only send 1 reminder per association, per assignor for your “assignment today” emails. Previously, as you know, if an assignor in an organization scheduled you to 3 games in one day, you would get 3 emails on the game day to remind you. Now you should receive 1 email per assignor which will contain all your games for that day. This change will begin starting with tomorrow’s email reminders (June 8, 2013). Thanks for the idea!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base