Skip to content

Feature Suggestions

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, and some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

301 results found

1. Public Schedule Limitaions by Date

Thank you for the previous enhancement.

This is a step in the right direction but for it to be truly usable at least for us.. there needs to be a limitation date or a calendar range feature. In other words, games that we publish can only be seen from a specific date on or within a range. It is no use to us if officials are able to see ALL GAMES that were previously published and assigned.

Some officials receive more assignments than others – to have this displayed in the public domain is not beneficial as a group. Official…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. You may now limit the pubic schedule by dates to show only future games, some future games, only past games or some past games. The setting is available in your System Settings under the Features & Settings tab, feature #19. Thank you for the idea.

2. Google Sync Contacts --- by association!

Contacts sync is great -- but having it done with specific associations versus all of them would be much more helpful!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add Reference number to Public Schedule

Can you add the reference number on the public class schedule so when we look at it we can have that information as well?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add availability calendar to mobile app

Please add the ability to view/update the availability calendar on the mobile app--individual availability for standard users and all availability for assignors.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Reference number to TBA filters

Can you add the course reference number on to the filters section of the TBA requests screen. This way if you only wanted to search for classes that had a particular reference number to sign up for, you could

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to unpublish multiple games at one time.

Create a feature to be able to unpublish multiple games at one like, just like being able to publish multiple games at one time. Maybe make the publish link button on the master schedule a multi purpose link.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. extend available space for notes in availability calendar

I have found that the 30 character limit on notes in the availability calendar is far too little. most often, I need to use the notes to describe a special work scenario. This is usually more in depth than can be described in 30 characters. Generally I would be explaining the potential for a last minute meeting on an unknown day of the week.

With this in mind, I would request that the 30 character limit on note be increased significantly. I would recommend somewhere in the vicinity of 200 characters.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Game ID already in use --- for schedulers

Whenever I use the same game ID on accident when adding a new game, it resets the visitor and game time.

It conveniently leaves the rink, game league and game code, but usually whenever I screw this up I want to make the exact same game over but just with a proper game ID! So having to re-click the game time and visitor is a very tedious process when I am trying to remember what game ID # I left off at.

If the game time and visitor could stay the same when I need to re-enter a valid Game…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed a new feature that will now give you instant feedback on whether the game ID is in use already or not. This will allow you to know whether or not that game number is in use before you submit the form and eliminate your issue. Hope that helps. Thank you for the idea.

9. Schedule filter manipulation

It would be helpful to include in the drop down for schedule filters and easy to select "Current Month" option rather than being forced to enter up to six selections (month, day, year for both beginning and ending dates)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fewer popups please

Fewer popups.

Every assignment I accept gives me three pop ups:

1. Are you sure you want to accept this assignment?
    2. This assignment has been accepted.
    3. This assignment has been added to your Google calendar.

Is there no way to limit the number of popups per accepted assignment? Perhaps one popup confirming game acceptance and notifying you that the game will be added to Google calendar?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Gives notice to a scheduler when an officials account is deactivated for all upcoming assignments.

From time to time, I need to remove officials from our system for a multitude of reasons (USA Hockey certification not complete, dues not paid etc...). The system today will do nothing if that official has pending assignments in the system. Issue then comes on game day, the official doesn't show up. Then the scheduler learns at that point that they have been deactivated. You could even simply decline all pending assignments for that official.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As long as you’re using a screen with a minimum resolution of 1200px wide and the window is in full screen mode, the “new feature requests” button will sit off to the side in the striped grey area and not affect your work. However, I have now added an option that will automatically hide the “new feature requests” button if your screen resolution is smaller than that which would cause it to hover over some of the website elements. This button should now auto-hide if it detects that your screen resolution or window size is too small. Hope that helps. Thank you.

13. option to change date format

I have many junior umpires who don't understand the different format that you have dates in, they are used to the Day/Month/Year format not the Month/Day/Year format you use. Are you able to have it so the administrator of the Association can select the format to be used to display dates.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Search Criterion "Current Month" to be used in Preferences as default

The recently added search option of "Current Month" is great. I would like to see it added to the Default Search Preference option list. It would be nice to have my Game Sched come up like that every time I log in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. iPhone & iPad availability

I am unable to download the free iPhone & iPad apps from the USA itunes store as my account is with the Australian itunes store. Could you please make it available on the Australian itunes site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have an option to not show the position deduction on the schedulers pay report.

Our association takes a deduction from the amount billed to the league but does not pay this to the scheduler. Currently this deduction shows on the schedulers pay report, I would like to have the option to not show this deduction on the scheduler report.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to request new features from App or via mobile phone browser

From what I have seen, the only way to make requests to add new feature is on a computer. Make the new feature request a link somewhere on the site so that you can be on a mobile device and still make new requests.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow Calendar to be viewed by URL

This would allow other calendars (e.g. Google Calendar, Cozi, Etc.) to show appointments from this calendar on theirs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This option is now available using the iCal synchronize URL link. The link, provided at the top of your Game Schedule page (using the non-mobile version of the system) will allow you to copy the link to any outside calendar program that supports the iCal file format to automatically synchronize your calendar of assignments. Thank you for submitting an idea.

19. Add Officials Numberplate to Coaches rating form

I have had complaints from coaches that they don't know the officials names when conducting ratings (Crew wear #'s), If we can add the Numberplate of the officials working the game next to his name for the rating to the coaches and observers

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mobile Apps E-mail

I like the mobile apps; however, it doesn't appear that you can select more than one e-mail address. As an example, if I have a 10 man crew and need to send a quick e-mail to them, I can only seem to be able to select one person rather than all 10.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base