Skip to content

Feature Suggestions

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, and some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

301 results found

1. allows an officials level to be displayed.

We need to be able to see what level an official is so we are able to tell if someone is qualified to work games. We should also be able to sort officials by level.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Custom Payroll Report

Create a feature which allows a user to see an accurate payroll report which accounts for deducted fees. Our member are often looking for a game report which matches their payroll check each month but the current reporting only provides a listing of games and gross fees. By allowing an administrator to set a listing of fee % applicable to each league, ie. scheduler fee, association fees, treasury fees, etc., a user could then view a report which show exact games fee to compare with their payroll. I would also want this to include a feature for an Assignor to…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. iphone app and ical

you obviously know how to export in the ical format. Why can't you download the ical in the iphone app? Because this is not there I still have to go onto the website from my Iphone to download the ical to get my games on my calendar.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. TBA by distribution list

Can you create a TBA that would only send out to a specific distribution list. For example, when you go to send out a TBA for a class, could it also include a drop down list so that you could select which email blast group that you want to send the TBA's out to instead of sending the TBA out to everyone.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. The TBA Request system now allows you to selectively send TBAs to selected individuals, contact groups or filter by Manual Ranking. The new feature is immediately available. A formal System Update will be published in the near future detailing the feature. Thank you for the idea.

5. Bulk deleting of teams rather than manually deleting one by one.

Allow bulk deleting ("deactivating") of teams rather than manually deleting one by one.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Payment for mobile

I use the mobile version on my samsung galaxy and would love to see the payment column on the My Game Schedule as our association gets payed by each ball park which means multiple checks every month and the easiest way to track who has paid me is with the payment column.

Cheers

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Chat board with On-line members

Create an indicator to identify Association users that are on line. Additionally, creat a chat window that would allow for messaging with an Association member who is on line

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Don't force officials to rate other officials before they can see game details.

Let the rate other official be set to on but add another on or off button that lets you turn on if you do not want them to see the game details unless they rate all other officials or OFF if you want them to see game details even if they have not rated other officials. I would like to use the rating feature but I can't since it forces officials to rate others before they can see game details.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Official Position Copy Feature

Crate a feature which allows an administrator to copy a template of game codes and official positions to newly created and added leagues. This will save the time for clients to request uploads of new official positions of the Horizon Tech Support.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Individual Evaluation Report Attachment Feature

Create a feature where a file, ie. written evaluation in .pdf format, could be added to an official's record and viewable by the official and schedulers only. File could be found through an icon next to each membership director record.This type of file could only be uploaded by an administrator or delegated Evaluation coordinator but would give a reference document to an assignor who knew nothing of the individual prior to assigning him/her games.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Social Security Numbers to be option rather then required

Make an option for Social Security Numbers to be option rather required. Some people do not feel comfortable posting them. We should be able to give them the option.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have published a System Update today that will somewhat resolve this request. Allow me to explain… We’e wrestled with this idea for a little while in that we don’t feel comfortable making the SSNs optional, because the liability of collecting that information would be on us for supplying the field and people would perceive that we are asking for that information. Now obviously, we would never misuse someone’s SSN, but all this is planning for an absolute worst case scenario and also making sure our user base feels comfortable with the information they supply.

When we give the scheduler the ability to “require” the SSN then the information was required by someone specific, therefore adjusting liability to the scheduler for any misuse of that information since they required it. This also changes the perception of the users when they see that it is the scheduler requesting the information,…
  14. Allows assignor to see experience and comfort level of referees on assigning screen.

Sport: Soccer
    Issue: A lot of new referees are signing up with me this year and it is hard for me to know their experience and comfort level without using external resource. It is kind of nice that user can fill out these information which also are available to me while I am assigning referees to the games. Unless there is way to set these information already that I do not know about.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been (sort of) completed. We have implemented a new feature that allows you to request any custom information from your organization which is viewable in their Mini Profile, by clicking their name. Unfortunately, the part not completed is that we cannot add this to the assigning screen, simply for lack of space. However, clicking their name will display the custom information your request from them. Check the System Updates for details. Thank you for the idea.

15. Always link Availability

Would like an always link Availability between associations. I can see myself and other members forgetting to click the checkbox.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature has been completed. You may now specify the default availability setting by editing your Personal Profile. Go to Administrative Forms >> Update Personal Profile. The new availability setting is under the PREFERENCES tab of the Personal Profile and displays as long as you are a member of 2 or more organizations. Hope that helps. Thank you for the idea!

16. Syncs contacts with Google account

Just as you have the calendar sync, add contacts. I love that you have added the "Sync Update" to reflect changes on a game. Now lets add the contacts list. I find myself having to delete, and re-import every few months to keep an accurate listing of all officials.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. You may now sync your organizations’ contacts with your Google Contacts. A System Update will follow in the coming days with additional details. In the meantime, to take advantage, you’ll need to update your Google Sync settings in your Personal Profile. Thank you for the idea.

17. Default Game Start Time

I would like to be able to set a Default Game Start Time. The vast majority of my assignments are in the 4:00 PM hour. It would speed up game entries.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Age Restriction Scheduling

I would like to be able to restrict scheduling of officials by age. An example would be, we do not want a 14 year old officiating an 18U game. It would be nice to see a feature where we can set the minimum age required to officiate a certain level game. If we could add that minimum age restriction to the game code and then have it reference the age of the official as a requirement of availability for the game.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. Age Based scheduling restrictions may now be set to automatically filter out officials that don’t meet the minimum age requirement. To use, you must first activate the feature (labeled feature #11 in your System Settings). You’ll then need to subsequently edit your positions to include the minimum age for each positions. Thank you for the idea!

19. Billing Invoice to hide (lump sum) scheduler fees on League/Team Invoice

We would like the ability for client invoices to show the total amount of the invoice (officiating positions + scheduling fees), but as a lump sum instead of separating the scheduler fees.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Home Team View for Tournaments

Allow "Arena" to view games....when we have tournaments for coaches to receive assignments and ratings we need to place the actual teams in the games and the Arena is who is holding the Tournament. Today the teams hosting the tournament cant see the games if the games are not their institutions. Can the School View include the games the school is playing in as well as all the games played in that Arena. So if Oswego State is hosting a tournament with 3 other teams they can see all games in the tournament.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. A new user type now exists for “Venue Personnel”. The new user type will allow you to associate a user to a particular venue so they may view all games occurring at that venue, regardless of teams. For your ADs that wish to see their team schedule and their venue schedule, you’ll simply need to add a second set of user permission to their account. This would be done just like adding a new user, just use the same email address as their existing account and choose the Venue Personnel user type. Thank you for the idea.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base