Skip to content

Feature Suggestions

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, and some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

301 results found

1. Remove official from all linked games

When I click the red X to remove an official on a linked game, it only removes that official for that game, even when a pair of games are linked. When removing an official on a linked game it would save time by removing that official from all linked games.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. If you remove an official from a game that is part of a link set, you will now be prompted with an option to remove them from that single game or from all the games in the link set at once. A formal announcement will follow in the System Updates. Thanks for submitting an idea.

2. 19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re not in favor of automatically blocking availability, however, we have incorporated a new feature which will prompt officials immediately to close their availability for a day when they decline an assignment. To use the new feature, you’ll need to ensure the Availability Locking system (Feature #3) is set to either “Only if unaccepted” or “Never” in order to permit officials to immediately change their calendar when they decline an assignment. The actual decision to make the change will still be in the hands of the official. Thanks for submitting an idea.

3. Assignors Payroll feature.

I would like to have an assignor's payroll option. So far in the season I can pay officials only but not assignors. Assignors are getting % from the official position. Also, I would like to see filters on that report, something like exclude game codes, types, etc. Please advise.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Limit assignors by Venue/Location/Arena

In our system we have a feature that limits assignors by rink. In this case, if I have several assignors withing the same hockey league that assign curtain areas, they will be limited to the rinks located in those areas. This feature is similar to game codes limitation that is already implemented. please advise.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Online Payment

As an alternative to WePay, perhaps you could use the Stripe.com or the balancedpayments.com API to utilize ACH transfers.

Biggest problem with WePay is the % fee involved and getting hundreds of officials to create an account.

Utilizing Balanced Payments or Stripe, all we would have to do is collect their bank account information and send out the payments to them directly into their bank account.

Both services fee is just .25 per transfer, which I'm OK covering since it's so minimal.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. Our new Payment Center provider is now serviced by Dwolla which affords the option to have much better pricing and is also much easier and simpler to setup and use regularly when compared to WePay. The new Payment Center is offered at a flat fee of $0.50 USD per payment. Check it out today or contact us for more information. Thanks for the idea!

6. Printable Payment Vouchers

Create a voucher that an athletic director can print off from the game schedule. It is very help if they can just print a voucher right off their game schedule. All the information is right there so all the official needs to do is sign it to get paid.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. A dedicated printable payment voucher option is now included on the Game Details page for any game that officials can print and bring with them to games for payment. The new payment voucher PDF also includes a copy of the IRS W-9 tax form to easily complete that form ahead of time, if necessary.

7. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When assigning games add column for games scheduled that month.

The tool counting total games is great, possibly adding a column for games in a current month?

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The public calendar should have a filter that blocks unpublished games from general members view

Having the public schedule display all games, published and unpublished, allows for cherry picking to take place. The scheduler should be able to choose to have unpublished games not viewable.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability for Admins to run a report for block lists

I would like the capability to run a report that lists all the current blocks that officials or system has for every official in our organization. I would a way to see who has blocks on without going through every 170 official in the system. Like a list of current officials with blocks turned on and what they are.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Would like the rankings to be a factor in games where the officials have out it for a TBA.

Currently, when officials put out a game(s) for TBA, the system doesn't screen the responses based on their rankings, even though the system does it for the scheduler. I would like to see it extended to general member TBA's to help prevent an official from getting a game that is way over their heads, which has happened a couple of time within the last month.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a "Have I been paid yet?" button

Add a feature that allows users to select if they have been paid for a game. Make the default unpaid, and users can check a box next to each game once they have been paid. This will make it easier to keep track of what games we have not been paid for so we can follow up.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. Officials can now mark whether or not they’ve received payment for a game to help them keep track of the payments they’ve received throughout the season. A formal System Update will be posted shortly. Thank you for the idea. Enjoy!

13. Limit which user types can view the public schedule.

Is it possible to add an administrative option which allows administrators to limit which users can view the public schedule? The current option only allows the option of letting everyone see the schedule or no one. What I would like to do is be able to allow officials to see the public schedule, but I do NOT want the coaches to be able to see the public schedule.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature has been completed. You may now limit the public schedule to be viewable only by certain user types. The feature is adjustable by editing feature #19 in your System Settings. A System Update will follow with additional details. Thank you for the idea.

14. remove an official from a game once they decline

When an official declines a game assignment their name would be removed from that game and the game time would be blocked on their calendar. The system would flag the assignor of the need to reschedule the game.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re not in favor of automatically blocking availability, however, we have incorporated a new feature today which will prompt officials immediately to close their availability for a day when they decline an assignment. To use the new feature, you’ll need to ensure the Availability Locking system (Feature #3) is set to either “Only if unaccepted” or “Never” in order to permit officials to immediately change their calendar when they decline an assignment. Thanks for submitting an idea.

15. Phone Numbers display with partner

When I get my assignment on the morning of... along with the person I'm working with, could the cell number of that person be included next to the name

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. You can now choose a custom contact group when inviting users to a meeting on your system. You can still invite ALL, but there are now additional options available to invite just a specific contact group instead. A formal announcement will follow in the coming days in the System Updates section. Thanks for the idea.

18. sends texts when new TBA requests are added.

I have lost a few games due to the fact that I did not see the new TBA requests until I opened e mail. Recieving a text would allow me to respond more quickly. Make it a preference that I could turn on or off.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Edit Date in Payroll Adjustments

I think it would be a great idea if you can edit the date in the Payroll Adjustments. Whether you want to back date it or put it for a future date, so the adjustment can show up in the proper pay period. Right now it is dated when you enter the adjustment and if it is not the period you want the pay the individual, you are out of luck.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Update of game fees for corrected game codes

Although infrequent, when game codes are changed/corrected after publishing, the scheduler is required to go in and manually update or recalculate the game fee. I would propose a feature which prompted the scheduler that "the new game code has a different game fee, would you like these to be automatically updated?" and then when approving the system automatically updates.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. The system will now detect during the edit process if a new game code and/or league has been used and will prompt the user to decide if they want to update the fees for the assigned officials as well. A formal announcement will follow in the coming days in the System Updates section. Thanks for the idea.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base