Skip to content

Feature Suggestions

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, and some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

301 results found

1. Public Schedule Limitaions by Date

Thank you for the previous enhancement.

This is a step in the right direction but for it to be truly usable at least for us.. there needs to be a limitation date or a calendar range feature. In other words, games that we publish can only be seen from a specific date on or within a range. It is no use to us if officials are able to see ALL GAMES that were previously published and assigned.

Some officials receive more assignments than others – to have this displayed in the public domain is not beneficial as a group. Official…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. You may now limit the pubic schedule by dates to show only future games, some future games, only past games or some past games. The setting is available in your System Settings under the Features & Settings tab, feature #19. Thank you for the idea.

2. Assignor emailing a crew

From the screen which allows you to email a crew of a game, could the game details be automatically printed in the subject line? ie date, time, teams

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. Emailing the game crew from the game details page will now include the game number, date, time and location. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to include the team names simply because of length limitations, but the game number, date, time, and location are now auto populated into the subject line. Thank you for the idea.

3. Ability to schedule and track single resource itmes

The Fire Academy would like to be able to schedule and track single resources such as projectors, trailers, and other "props". Currently, the system only tracks people and classes. We can not double book a person, but we can add more than one instance of a particular class. Can the ability to track these other resources be added so that we can schedule those but not double book them, i.e. if the SCBA trailer goes to Washington NH, it can not be double booked in Littleton NH.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature has been completed. You may now track and reserve finite resources for particular events. This new feature will also prevent over-booking of these finite resources so that you do not over-commit your finite resources to multiple events. The new Reserve Resources option now appears in the Action column of the Master Schedule and resource items can be added using the option in the Administrative Forms. Hope that helps. Thank you for the idea!

4. I would like to see games I have requested.

once I request a game, it disapperars. I can better request future assignments if I have an idea of what I already requested. It's tough to end up getting 2 games that conflict and having to turn one back in on short notice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have added an option to view all the requested TBAs that are in the future. This also allows you an easy single-window option for withdrawing requests, if needed, so you don’t need to search for the games to withdraw the request. Thanks for the idea!

5. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to multi select leagues, venues, game codes for billing invoices

Instead of drop down menus allow for checkboxes for multi select menus like other areas in the webpage. This would allow for billing of only certain game codes or venues for instances like showcases where you may want to bill for an event outside of the regular invoice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Apple App

Would love to be able to get the HorizonWebRef app for my Apple products. Any chance of that?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remove TBA request after deleting Instructor from class

The senario- An Instructor places a TBA request, you add the instructor to the class, the instructor comfirms, then requests a turnback and you delete the instructor from the class. The system then returns the instructor to the useable instructor list, however it automatically lists them as a TBA request again.

The short of it, you cannot keep track unless you remember that the instructor had turned back and is not available any longer.

Solution- Remove the TBA request from the instructors name after assigning and deleting the instructor. If the instructor then wishes to be available for the class…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Puts a column in the Payroll Summary report that shows the deductions field from the official position page

I have to put in different deductions amounts to each position to cover a 4.00 scheduler fee. For instance in a two man game the deduction is 2.00 per official where in a three man system it is 1.25 for each linesman and 1.50 for the referee. Now I can only see that in the payroll spreadsheet. It would be helpful if it were in the payroll summary report. I would be interested if there was another solution to my problem or another way to handle this fee. I can not use the global fee because it is not 4.00…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Leave scheduled matches on Availability Calendar

I would like to suggest making it where the scheduled matches are visible on the Availability Calendar even AFTER the date passes. Right now, it only shows scheduled matches for the future. As an assignor it would be helpful to go back and look at the Availability Calendar and be able to see an overview of what days games were assigned.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow importing of officials

Allow the users/officials to be imported bu the user.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Display the Course Reference Number on the personal class schedule

On the preferences page of the system settings, area, can a toggle option button be added that could be turned on or off to allow the course reference number to be displayed on a individual's personal class schedule?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Track official rating expirations

We have to re-rate our officials (usually annually) at various points during the year. It would be helpful to be able to input a rating AND an expiration date (and receive notifications of 90/60/30 days to expiration).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Always link Availability

Would like an always link Availability between associations. I can see myself and other members forgetting to click the checkbox.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature has been completed. You may now specify the default availability setting by editing your Personal Profile. Go to Administrative Forms >> Update Personal Profile. The new availability setting is under the PREFERENCES tab of the Personal Profile and displays as long as you are a member of 2 or more organizations. Hope that helps. Thank you for the idea!

15. Setup a "default setup" for the creation of new game codes or leagues.

Have a table with the basic setup of each game code, league or anything that would have multiple duplicate entries, if not a table then maybe a copy exactly feature, where you would copy the setup of another example in your organization

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Export to Microsoft Word

Can you add a link under the master schedule area so that when you click the print button and it pulls up the report of games and assignments, you can export that to a word document and not just send it to your printer. Much like the payroll reports,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Referee Certification Field is to short

In "My Profile" under the "Other Information" is a place for a referee certification number. The field appears to only allow 15 digits. The United States Soccer Federation (USSF) issues a 16 digit certification number and therefore we can not fill in this field. We are required to maintain an accurate log of our referees's certifications.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Changes to availability calendar

When making changes to the availability calendar, could the check mark apply to all months without checking off each month?

Check here to apply any new changes below to all your associations calendars.
    If used, it must be checked BEFORE making any changes. Applies only to changes made after checking the box.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add the course number to the payroll form

Our instructors are looking for the course number or course reference number to be added to their personal payroll form so that it can be used to see what accounts to dram their payment from.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tracks Umpire TBAs

I would like to grade my umpires, not only technical competency, but also dependability, which includes the number of assignments they issue TBA's for. If I remove an umpire, any history of TBAs disappears. I recommend having the system track this and develop a report by umpire that details these items.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

UPDATED RESPONSE
    The system will now track and count the number of TBAs issued. The reports for finding this information are located under the COUNTER option on the Master Schedule page. Tank you for the idea.

ORIGINAL RESPONSE
    The system already tracks a history of turnbacks and declines. You can find those numbers using the Counter Summary at the top of the Master Schedule. Additionally, each game contains a history of all declines & turnbacks for that particular game. The system does not track the number of TBAs issued, so I will change this feature request to reflect just that portion, since the other issues you brought up already exist. Thank you.

1 2 8 10 12 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base