- Apply the same change to multiple games at once
- Import an updated spreadsheet file
Mass-Edit Menu OptionThis menu option will allow you to apply the same change to multiple games at once.
Here's the steps you'll need for the updated import:
- Find the games you want to edit using the Schedule Filters and select Search
- Once displayed, Export the Game Schedule using the "Export Game Schedule" option at the top of the Master Schedule.
- Update the exported CSV spreadsheet provided to contain the new values. Do not remove columns and only change items that need to be changed.
- Perform an updated import from Master Schedule >> Add Games >> Import from Spreadsheet. Make sure to choose the "UPDATE EXISTING GAMES" option on the import page.
Important Note: Performing an import with an updated schedule will cause all the games to revert to an unpublished status and any existing assignments will be replaced with the assignments listed in your spreadsheet import. Any assignments included in the import will be set to an unaccepted status. If no assignments are included in your update spreadsheet, then no assignments will be listed on the game after the import update. You will need to publish these games again and your officials will need to accept their assignments again after performing a mass update.