- Your schedule filters will determine which shifts are displayed and which ones are hidden.
- To open the schedule filters, simply click on the words "Schedule Search & Filter", click on the eyeballs, or click anywhere on the Schedule Search & Filter bar.
- To set your schedule filters, change the settings, then press the "Search" button at the bottom of the filters list
- If games seem to disappear or you cannot see them, check the filters. They will change as the date changes throughout the year.
- You can set the default schedule filters in your Personal Profile under the Preferences tab.
Open the FiltersYour schedule filters are closed by default. You will need to click the filter bar to open the filters
Select Parameters & Search
To perform a search, you can select and set your parameters then select the Search button. Usually, it's just the date range you may need to change, but you can use any of the advanced search options to further limit your results.