The system will send the following reminder notifications prior to your subscription expiring:
- Monthly email reminders beginning 4 months prior to expiration
- Weekly email reminders beginning 4 weeks prior to expiration
- Daily email reminders beginning 7 days prior to expiration
- Daily text message reminders beginning 3 days prior to expiration
- Daily automated phone call reminder beginning 3 days prior to expiration
Expired SubscriptionsIf your subscription expires, we will no longer be able to provide services to you or your organization. The subscription will immediately stop operations at 11:59:59pm EST/EDT (UTC-05:00 / UTC-04:00)(America/New_York) on the date of your expiration. Our third-party vendor will also immediately schedule a date to delete your subscription data. This date is not controlled by us, but it is typically about 2 weeks after your subscription expires.
Reactivation FeesOur third-party vendor charges reactivation fees to reactivate a subscription that has already expired. Those fees are as follows:
- Expirations 1 to 6 days in the past: 10% reactivation fee with a $25 minimum reactivation fee
- Expirations 7 to 14 days in the past: 15% reactivation fee with a $50 minimum reactivation fee
Deleted SubscriptionsIf a subscription remains unpaid after 14 days, the subscription and all associated data will be deleted and removed from our systems. You will no longer be able to submit a payment or recover this subscription. We do have the ability to recall most of this data from backup systems for a period of up to 6 months after your expiration date, however, this process is expensive. The fees to recover a deleted subscription are:
- 15% reactivation fee ($50 minimum) plus $4 per day between now and your expiration date.
Subscriptions that expired over six-months in the past are not recoverable and a new subscription must be purchased to restart service.