Skip to content
A free mobile application is available for our software systems for all users. This application can be downloaded from the Google Play App Store by searching for HorizonWebRef.com in the search field.
- Your mobile device must be based in one of the eligible countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
- Your mobile device must be running Android KitKat 4.4.2 or later. You can check this by going to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Information >> Android Version
- You must have at least 5 MB of free space on your mobile device
Downloading the App
- Open the Google Play App Store on your mobile device
- Search for HorizonWebRef.com or use this link to access the app directly
- Use the install button to download & install the app
Older Android DevicesIf you have an older Android device that cannot be updated to the minimum required version of the Android software, you will not be able to download & use our mobile app. You will need to use the mobile web version of the system by navigating to www.horizonwebref.com using the Google Chrome web browser on your device.