A free mobile application is available for our software systems for all users. This application can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store by searching for HorizonWebRef.com in the search field.
- Your mobile device must be based in one of the eligible countries: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
- Your mobile device must be running iOS 13.1.2 or later. You can check this by going to Settings >> General >> About >> Software Version
- You must have at least 40 MB of free space on your mobile device
Downloading the App
- Open the iTunes App Store on your mobile device
- Search for HorizonWebRef.com or use this link to access the app directly
- Use the install icon to download & install the app
Older iPhone & iPad DevicesIf you have an older iPhone or iPad device that cannot be updated to the minimum required version of the iOS software, you will not be able to download & use our mobile app. You will need to use the mobile web version of the system by navigating to www.horizonwebref.com using the Safari (or Chrome) web browser.