1. Determine & Prepare Funding SourceThe first thing you'll need to do is determine how you'll be funding your payout transactions. We recommend utilizing your Horizon Balance for funding your payouts which means you'll need to transfer funds into your Horizon Balance from your bank account 1 to 2 business days ahead of when you want to issue a payout to your officials. You can transfer funds to your Horizon Balance in the Horizon Payment Center, on the Bank Accounts tab, using the Add Funds icon. It will take 1 to 2 business days for your funds to arrive in your Horizon Balance and be available to utilize for issuing payments. Alternatively, you can issue payouts directly from your bank account, however, this option has more limitations to prevent fraud and abuse and is subject to our Outbound Sending Limits.
To add funds to your Horizon Balance, you'll need to navigate to the Horizon Payment Center, select the Balance & Transactions tab, then utilize the Add Funds icon and specify a dollar amount up to $100,000.00 USD to transfer from your bank account and into your Horizon Balance.
7. Confirm Payout AmountYour last and final review opportunity comes in the form of the confirmation pop-up. This will display the total funds required for all payouts & service fees to complete the transaction. Once you click the Send Now button, your payments will begin processing and you will be liable for the specified funds!
2. Choose a Payroll ReportYou can use either the Payroll Summary Report or the Individual Payroll Report to generate an earnings report to being your payout. Both of these reports are located under Administrative Forms. The most commonly used report for payouts is the Payroll Summary Report.
3. Generate ReportSet your report parameters, including dates and any advanced filtering methods you want to use to payout. Make sure to leave the payment status filter set to Show Unpaid Games Only to ensure you don't double pay someone. Click Search Games to find any game assignments that meet your criteria.
[example report shown: Payroll Summary Report]
4. Review your Report for Accuracy
This is the time to review your report and all the dollar amounts listed. Double check that the amounts are correct. If anything needs to be adjusted, you can either edit the game assignment itself on the Master Game Schedule or issue a Payroll Adjustment. If you make any changes, be sure to re-generate your report.
5. Start PayoutOnce you've reviewed your report and you're satisfied with the dollar amounts, you can begin the payout process by clicking the Send as Electronic Payments link at the top of the payroll report.
6. Submit Payout for ProcessingAt this point, you'll have an opportunity to review your payout. All your payout amounts will be displayed and you'll need to complete the payout form.
- Determine who will pay the service fee (sender or receiver)
- Specify the source of the funds for the payout - we recommend using your Horizon Balance for better functionality. Sending payments Directly from your Bank are subject to Outbound Sending Limits. Sending payments with your Horizon Balance does not currently have any limits.
- Enter a subject for the payment to give your recipients a quick reference of what the payout is for
- Enter your Authorization PIN set by your payment account controller.