2. Choose a Payroll Report
You can use either the Payroll Summary Report
or the Individual Payroll Report
to generate an earnings report to being your payout. Both of these reports are located under Administrative Forms
. The most commonly used report for payouts is the Payroll Summary Report
3. Generate ReportSet your report parameters, including dates and any advanced filtering methods you want to use to payout. Make sure to leave the payment status filter set to Show Unpaid Games Only to ensure you don't double pay someone. Click Search Games to find any game assignments that meet your criteria.
[example report shown: Payroll Summary Report]
4. Review your Report for Accuracy
This is the time to review your report and all the dollar amounts listed. Double check that the amounts are correct. If anything needs to be adjusted, you can either edit the game assignment itself on the Master Game Schedule or issue a Payroll Adjustment. If you make any changes, be sure to re-generate your report.
5. Start Payout
Once you've reviewed your report and you're satisfied with the dollar amounts, you can begin the payout process by clicking the Send as Electronic Payments
link at the top of the payroll report.
6. Submit Payout for ProcessingAt this point, you'll have an opportunity to review your payout. All your payout amounts will be displayed and you'll need to complete the payout form.
- Determine who will pay the service fee (sender or receiver)
- Specify the source of the funds for the payout - we recommend using your Horizon Balance for better functionality. Sending payments Directly from your Bank are subject to Outbound Sending Limits. Sending payments with your Horizon Balance does not currently have any limits.
- Enter a subject for the payment to give your recipients a quick reference of what the payout is for
- Enter your Authorization PIN set by your payment account controller.
7. Confirm Payout Amount
Your last and final review opportunity comes in the form of the confirmation pop-up. This will display the total funds required for all payouts & service fees to complete the transaction. Once you click the Send Now
button, your payments will begin processing and you will be liable for the specified funds!
8. Payments Sent!
That's it, your payments are on their way! You can view the Send Payments
tab in the Horizon Payment Center
to see the status and estimated arrival date
of each payment. It will take a few moments to queue and process your payments, depending on how many recipients you have included. Typically, it takes approximately 1 minute per recipient for the system to prepare and queue the payments to be sent.