Obtain your iCal URL
Start by obtaining your iCal URL link which is available at the top of your personal Game Schedule page under the iCal menu option. Copy this link which you will paste into Outlook.
- Open Outlook 2007 > Tools > Account Settings...
- Internet Calendars tab > click New...
- Paste the iCal
link into the box for location of the Internet Calendar, click Add.
- Provide a Folder Name or descriptions, click OK.
- Click on the Close button. Go to Mail view and click on Send/Receive to refresh the calendar. You'll see your calendar appear under other calendars.
- Open Outlook 2010 > click the Home tab on the Ribbon > Under Manage Calendars click on Open Calendar > From Internet.
- Paste the iCal
link into the New Internet Calendar field, click OK.
- Click [Yes] to the dialog box that comes up verifying you want to subscribe to it.
- Go to Outlook 2016 > Go to the Calendar
- Home Tab in Outlook 2016 > Open Calendar > select "From Internet"
- Paste your iCal URL into the field. Click OK.
- Click "Yes" that you want to add this calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates.
- You can view your calendar side by side or in "overlay mode" via View Tab > Overlay Mode
- Open MS Outlook 365 to add the iCal feed:
- Go to calendar > click "Add Calendar" > select "From Internet"
- Paste your iCal
link into the URL field > Click Add
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
- When you start Outlook, it checks the internet calendar for updates and downloads any changes. Anytime you refresh your calendars or inbox in Outlook, Outlook will retrieve the most up-to-date version of your game assignments.
Outlook Web App
- Go to outlook.com account
- Go to the Calendar
- Go to Import > select Subscribe
- Paste your iCal URL link into the "Calendar URL" field. Add calendar name.
- Click Subscribe Button
- Events will appear in your outlook.com calendar.