New Feature RequestsNew feature requests can be submitted to our development team at http://horizonwebref.com/new-features or by using the black "new feature requests" tab on the left side of every page on the desktop/laptop version of the system. New Feature Requests are free to submit and are directly received by our development team. With that being said, there are limitations to this:
- Every request is received and read by our development team.
- Our development team will prioritize these requests at their discretion.
- We do not provide detailed status updates. They are either completed, not completed or rejected. You'll receive a notification if completed or rejected.
- Some features are completed in a few days, some take years.
- It may seem like the request is not being heard, but rest assured we read and re-read every request daily.