Below are instructions for receiving our emails with Shaw.ca email accounts:
- Open your Shaw webmail account.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on "Settings" - Select "Spam Filter"
- You have two of the following options (unfortunately Shaw email does not have the option of whitelisting individual email address):
- Disable Junk Email Filtering - Email messages will be delivered to your address unfiltered.
- Tag Suspecting Junk Email - The subject line of suspected Junk Email messages will begin with "[Shaw Suspected Junk Email]".
If you encounter any problems, contact http://www.shaw.ca/Support.