Hotmail and Outlook email accounts have a higher tendency of placing our emails in your spam or junk folders. Generally, if you're not receiving messages from our system, they are likely located in your spam, junk or trash folders. If you're still unable to receive messages to your Hotmail / Outlook accounts, your additional options are:
- Whitelist our email domain and addresses using the whitelist instructions listed at this link.
- Contact Hotmail / Outlook online support using this link.
- Contact Hotmail / Outlook phone support at +1 (800) 642-7676
If the mailing is in your "Junk E-Mail Folder", open the email and click the "Not Junk" button. You should also check that the mailing's email address is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can find your Blocked Senders list by following the directions above and going to "Blocked Senders List" instead of "Safe List". If you see the mailing is from an address on this list, select it and click the Remove button.
- Open your mailbox and click the gear icon (upper right hand corner).
- Choose Options from the menu
- Scroll down to the "Junk E-Mail" section.
- Select the “Safe Senders” link.
- Copy and paste the domain names and email addresses from this support article into the dialog box titled “Enter a sender or domain here”.
- Click the “Add” (+) button to the right of the dialog box.
- You should also check the "Blocked Senders" list to make sure that our addresses or domains are not listed there. If they are, remove them.