Since HorizonWebRef.com delivers thousands of emails every day, occasionally, email systems can block or reject emails coming from our system. If you're receiving the message shown above, then our system successfully attempted to deliver an email to your email address, but your email server rejected the message and sent it back to us. This can happen for a number of reasons, but some of the most common are:
- Email address no longer exists
- Email address is misspelled
- Email box is full
- Email server thinks our message is spam
- User (or company) blacklisted our emails
- Recipient's mail server is suffering (or did suffer) from a temporary outage
- Click the "Find Out Why" button to see exactly why the email was rejected. The "Find Out Why" window will show you the exact, uncensored response that the receiving email server sent back to our systems which the recipient's email provider can use to resolve the issue and pinpoint the exact cause of the rejection.
- Contact your email provider and give them the exact message shown in the "Find Out Why" window.
- View our email whitelisting instructions.
- Ask your email provider to whitelist our sending domains. You'll need to whitelist all of the following domains:
- Ask your email provider to whitelist our sending addresses. All emails from our system come from one of the following addresses:
- If you're sure the issue is resolved, you can dismiss the notifications from the Reminders box on the Members Home page which will allow email sending to resume to your email address.
- If the reminder continues to return after dismissing it, then the issue is still not resolved and you'll need to further contact your email provider.
- If you use Network Solutions as your email provider, you can see this support article for specific instructions for that provider
- If you use a Verizon.net email address, you can see this support article for specific instructions for that provider.
- If you still can't resolve the issue, you can use an alternative email address. We recommend GMail.
- How to whitelist Horizon emails with Hotmail or Outlook
- How to whitelist Horizon emails with Yahoo
- How to whitelist Horizon emails with AOL
- How to whitelist Horizon emails with Verizon
- How to whitelist Horizon emails with Telus
- How to whitelist Horizon emails with Network Solutions
- How to whitelist Horizon emails with Shaw
- How to whitelist Horizon emails with Bell