Feature Requests

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide Visible Indication of Inconsistent Availability

As a member of multiple associations, sometimes I forget to check the (very small) "Apply to all associations" checkbox and my availability gets out of sync, resulting in cranky assignors.

It would be helpful if there were some visual indication in the availability calendar that the displayed values don't apply to all associations so it's possible to know to check other associations. Maybe a icon in the corner.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with HorizonWebRef.com
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. For each Game Level have Manual Rank with "dependencies".

Manual Rankings are great to define minimum official skill required for a level. Please add a way to define rules so that if a given Game Level only has a 100 Ranked official, it requires a minimum 300 (more senior) ranked partner.

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Does not require street numbers for google maps

Many locations in Australia can be referenced in Google Maps by name and do not require street numbers (when adding venue).
    e.g.
    Kingston Heath Reserve, Cheltenham, Victoria, Australia

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Availability older than 3 months in the past

As an assignor I am in the process of reviewing the activity of my officials from last season going into this season. I have some officials who have worked very little and that I am considering dropping and replcaing them with other people who are looking to work. Without the ability to look back more than 3 months at what their availability was, I can't determine if they worked so little because I passed them over or if they were just not available. It would seem to be far more valuable to be able to look at historical info going…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Reason for deactivating an official

Allows for a message to be entered on the auto-email with the reason for deactivating an official from the association.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Edit Columns On Invoice

On the invoicing form, we should be able to select the available columns more easily. Currently there are columns for "Travel" and "Other" in there. We don't typically use either of them. If we could eliminate them, and alter their names, that would be more helpful. Our organization refers to the schedulers fee as an "Admin" fee, and I'm sure other organizations do things a little differently as well. This would give us more customization and flexibility.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Multi-Select to Custom Profile Fields

In the Custom Profile Fields it would really be a benefit if a Multi-Select box option was made available so Umpires could be asked to check off the divisions they would like to work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When Linking games, allow check mark to remain in place until an official is selected.

After the linking request is selected, the check disappears. with a large number of games displayed it's somewhat difficult to find the game(s) especially with multiple officials per contest.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create League / Game Code Billing Adjustments

Add a feature to process fees (+/-) for League/Game level and have these fees show on the Invoice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Showing remaining money/games for leagues that pay ahead of time.

All of our leagues pay their game fees in advance. It would be very effective and efficient if I was able to have something to show me exactly how much money/how many games each league has left of what they have paid me, so I can bill them accordingly. This would make things easier for both me AND the leagues that have site access. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
  13. Treasurer access only

I'd like to have a role for a treasurer where they can only see the financial reports, not the master schedule. I realize they would still be able to see the schedule via the payroll report but it would make more sense for them to be able to see only that, not the entire schedule at a glance.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add option to BCC: email messages

Would like to send selected group email messages without the recipient's seeing names of others who received the email (background check situations).

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Export Invoice to Excel

Can you please add a function to allow exporting an invoice to a MS Excel file? I am referring to the functionality within the Invoicing / Financial tools, not the tools available for payroll on the master schedule. Each data field should be in its own column as well. Currently only offered in MS Word and PDF. Thank you.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
  16. Add export to excel option for ratings

Add an export for coaches/observer ratings and comment to excel - this would allow supervisors to sort by official being rated, coach and observer for viewing. Would allow like comments to evaluated for official feedback

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow league personnel to access payroll reports

Allow league personal members to have the same options as coaches and AD's do. For example billing invoices, payroll and etc....

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. gives a ratio or percentage of games worked with those an official is "available' for

i have some officials that are willing to work any game and others that only want the "good" ones (usually higher levels which means more money) (they are both/all level 3's). i find that selfish. i'd like to track how many games a ref says he is available for and be able to document their willingness to work in comparison to the ref who only signs up for the good ones and expects to get an equal number of said games.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Timed Publishing of Games

Be able to select a list of games and publish those assignments at a selected date and time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Don't reset game clock when adding multiple single games (assignor)

As a scheduler, when I add multiple games, it's easiest to do it in the "add single game" screen, but they're usually one slot after the other. It is very inconvenient that the time resets to 800AM each time I add a game. If It could either stay the same or flip to the next game slot that would be great.

Additionally, the AWAY team is ALWAYS "VISITOR" in our association, so resetting that is also an inconvenience. These two slight adjustments would be a greatly appreciated change

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base