Feature Requests

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allows Members to Email non-members or coach contacts listed in entered team info

Currently our assigner has entered host school info for the high schools we are calling games for. We as officials have to contact the coaches prior to our games for various reason. As it is now, we click on the email links in this area of the program and it sends you to the members email area but when you click on the to: draw down all that is there are the umpires. So to send the email I am having to copy past the email address into an external email system.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with HorizonWebRef.com
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Ability to record No Shows

The issue of No Shows is always a problem & currently I record it as a declined game after the event so that I have some way of keeping track, however, this means I must delete all the real declined games on the day of the game so I have no way of keeping track of these.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Track who has watched a video

Keep track of or even force officials to watch a particular video.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Availability Locking Options

I would suggest an amendment to Feature #3 for Availability Locking. It would like to see the option for locked only with declined or unaccepted assignments changed so that there is no option, even with accepted assignments to go back and select "Not Available" for the entire day. I would like to see Before, After or In Between hours available so that officials can't go back and say they were unavailable for the entire day even if they've accepted assignments.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "Add User" Permission

The ability to create user groups that can add users, but don't need to be a System Admin. That way you can delegate the ability to add user's to the system to our officials without giving them full access to the site and permissions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Turnbacks and blocking calendars

If an official turns back a game on a particular day, is there a way to default their calendar to closed on that day if the turn back is accepted?

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Highlight games that are not fully assigned in the Master Schedule

I see that you have declined this request in the past, but please reconsider.

When you have a busy schedule it would be much more efficient to be prompted in the schedule itself for missing assignments..even if the # column highlighted, or changed colors.

When you have many games with a limited number of officials its beneficial to view missing slots with the surrounding assignments....this is why filters aren't necessarily the best option

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to comment on videos from the ios and android app

Right now you have you use the desktop site to be able to add a comment to the videos. A lot of people use mobile devices and don't always remember to comment on the video when they sit down at their computer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Admin →
  9. allows easy pdf creation of games scores

please consider allowing pdf creation of game sores from the league management module. You just need a little work on this piece to make it really a good tool.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. League Management Score Report more Robust

Please create a report to summarize games scores by league, division, game code, and teams

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Upgrades League Standings

I love having the records posted, but its a bit generic. Could you include in the standings table: Pts for, and Pts against. This will make your standings calculator more usable for leagues.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The option to add pay increase per the member.

Our league would like to pay umpires more if they were to attend a clinic. Right now this would be done by creating a new position, but when an umpire chooses the game and position we would have to manually go back in and change the position to add the increase for them. If we were able to add the increase to the member themselves, this would make the task much more simple.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
  13. Prospect Members Directory Mass Email

Please add a way to email the prospects individual or all without having to get out having to copy and paste.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. linked position rather than linked games

ex. we run a 3 official system. 2 refs and 1 timekeeper. if there are 5 games in a night, generally the timekeeper stays for all 5 and the refs stay for either 2 or 3 games. I also like to stagger the refs so one ref does 3 games with someone only doing 2, then the next ref comes in for 3 games and he does 1 with the original ref for 1 game and his last 2 with a new official that comes in for 2 games.

the way the system works now, i can only link the…

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
  16. Number of officials link changes color when game is full

Is there a way for the number of officials in each game to change colors once it full? example 2/3 would be red and when a third official accepts the game it changes to 3/3 and to the color green?

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Save a DRAFT memo.

begin writing a message then have to exit to find details and return only to find the message is gone. Is there not an auto save feature that captures drafts? If it exists, i dont see it. thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow all assignors the option to receive notifications when officials decline or have not accepted games.

Currently decline notifications or unaccepted assignments are only sent to the the person that made the assignment. It would be very helpful especially if you have two or more assignors working together that both receive and can view those turn backs, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. view assigned resources on a map

capability to show where (on a map similar to where trainers are vs event locations) the resources are currently assigned ?

we use a company vehicle or treatment tables and would like to be able to assign them to particular events. the events have locations. but the resource list does not show the current location of resources. so schedulers can know if it makes sense to assign a particular resource to a particular event etc.

also assigning resources from the mobile app. not just desktop website.

thankyou

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base