Skip to content

Feature Suggestions

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, and some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

365 results found

1. When the option to change my availability has been locked, screen should state that.

When MS introduced greyed out menu options it drove us all mad, and still does. "You can look but you can't touch." Horizon goes yet another step and doesn't even show the availability option greyed out when Availability has been locked by the Scheduler.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Officials Directory

Give Athletic Directors access to the officials directory. Many of my AD's are requesting this.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have explored this option in the past and have decided not to incorporate it. The current feeling is that ADs have access to contact information for any officials working their games so we don’t currently see a need for full directory access. Additionally, many of our officials have expressed their desire not to share information with ADs and Coaches unless they are working one of their games. We will continue to evaluate this, but at this time we will not be incorporating this. Sorry.

3. Have a feature that allows the ref association to post a public should to our website. (Excluding Officials names)

We would like the ability to post a schedule to our website so that customers can make sure we have their games on our schedule. We would like to leave out the officials names.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. TBA Requests

We have multiple assignors for the different positions. Ex: we have a referee assignor and a timkeeper assignor. It would be great if each assignor could submit their own TBA Requests. Currently, only one assignor can send out one TBA per game at a time. Which means TK's or Refs see TBA requests coming from someone who is not their regular assignor. Another option would be for assignors to ADD to the TBA Request rather than retracting and doing the TBA Request again.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Game Details

My Game Details Pop-Up has a very small width set, and I must scroll left and right constantly to read the information. It would be nice to have it as wide as this feedback request pop-up...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show the website is secure

There is some sensitive data for users of this site. How do we know it is secure? Is it secure because the web admin says so? Not acceptable. This site should hire a security consultant to evaluate their security level and use a program that monitors the site for security intrusions. I wouldn't mind seeing a logo from a trusted security provider stating that this website is secure. I would look into what verisign has to offer.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Matt- Our system is constantly monitored and verified for security. The bottom right hand corner of every single page shows our security verifications, which is provided by Starfield Security Technologies. You can view this at any time to be shown our current security level, which is set at 256 bit encryption technology, which is the highest layer of security available today. Security is our number one priority above all else. Thank you for the concern, however, we do spend quite a bit of time and resources dedicated to securing our systems.

7. Officials Ability System

Rather then using a numberic ability system, allow assignors to use a check box system to show what level each official is capable of working. This can be set up in the member director page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I believe this feature already exists. If I understand your request correctly, you want to specify whether or not an official is eligible for a specific level. This can be accomplished using the Game Code block system. Likewise, you could also use the Position block system. This is essentially the exact same system you are proposing.

8. Allow an official or assignor choose "minimum" game level for an official.

This would prevent very senior officials from showing up when scheduling mite or squirt games for example.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Expand Availability Calendars to 2 years in the future

In the competitive field of assigning 2 years is an absolute necessity nowadays

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, we’ve decided not to incorporate this idea. We feel that it’s very difficult, if not impossible, for users to truly know what their plans are on a daily basis for a date 2 years in the future. Scheduling assignments is still allowed, we just won’t be collecting availability that far out. Thanks for submitting an idea.

11. Include games assigned in availability CSV export

My cohort in assigning likes to work from the availability export ro .csv for weekend days. Currently, if is an official si available all day that item shows as does notes under availability. Games assigned for that day already do not show up in this export, you have to run over the icon on the availability screen. Cumbersome. Thank you for consideration.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Manual rankings

Instead of a number rankings, have the ability to have division rankings.

e.g. for hockey.

If an official can Referee up to Peewee Rep and Lines up to Bantam Rep, have to ability to input this and not just a number.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality already exists via the Game Code block system which allows you to specify which levels an official can or cannot work without using numerical rankings. You can also use Contact Group Restrictions for this too. Manual Rankings are generally intended for organizations that already utilize a numerical hierarchy.

13. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Incident Reports without Teams

Need to be able to use teams to open incident reporting but need home/away function to have the option to be turned off. Travel ball organizations don't establish home/away until minutes before game time via coin toss. This has been confusing for our coaches and umpires.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sign Up

When Referees Sign up, It sure would make it easier if all the ESSENTIAL information was on ONE SINGLE TAB, while all the optional information was on different tabs. That way users won't have to navigate to different tabs. I know you have arrows... but once you click on a tab, you have to remember the line item that is required... it makes for a clunky sign up.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Separate game number field

Have a separate field that tracks each leagues game numbers even if it has letters. Have an option to make the values unique across all leagues and / or unique within a league.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Changing availability after accepting a schedule game

I was assigned a game and I wanted to block out my availability for the remainder of the day and it doesn't appear that I can do that. Not having the ability to modify my availability for a day that I have an assigned game seems insufficient. Some weeks after being assigned a game I may not want to be available for any more games. When I'm assigned a game how does that effect my availability?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature actually already exists, however, it is controlled by your scheduler. If you are not permitted to change your availability after being scheduled, it is because your scheduler is not allowing you to do so. They do have the option to lift this restriction, but it would be at their discretion. Hope that helps.

TREVOR
    Technical Support

20. Please add Administrative Assistants to the

Please add Administrative Assistants to the list of options:
    Assignors
    Athletic Directors
    Officials
    Coaches
    Organizational Personnel
    Administrative Assistants

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve decided not to incorporate this. An administrative assistant can currently be handled via our existing permissions structures. At this time, we’re not in favor of changing our existing permission structures. Thank you for submitting an idea!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base