Skip to content

Feature Suggestions

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, and some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

365 results found

1. OPEN posted with Observer

When an observer is assigned and the crew size is 4 and only 3 officials are assigned the game doesn't show "OPEN". If a change can be made to reflect the full crew has not been assigned and the observer is treated separate from the one ice officials of 4.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open games are defined as simply having 1 open spot on the game. The type of position (referee, umpire, observer, supervisor) has no bearing as they are all treated the same when it comes to whether or not the game is open. If a game has 3 officials and the game details lists 4 as the required amount, this game will show 1 open spot.

2. Ability to export financial reports to Excel

Ability to export all financial reports (Payroll, etc) into an excel format.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In my game schedule, show which officials have accepted a game

In my personal game schedule it shows all officials allocated to a game whether they have accepted the game or not (whereas the public schedule only shows officials who have accepted).

I like to know who has accepted the game when they are working with me but when I have a lot of games this isn't easy to do quickly.

My suggestion is that in the personal game schedule there is some indication that an official has accepted a game or it is still waiting for them to accept. In the interests of saving screen real estate on the page,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. automatic future events display

I would like to have all my future events displayed without having to log in everytime and then clicking future events or selecting a specific future date

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Multiple Calendar Sync

Is there a way, or could there be one, to sync with multiple calendars? Currently, I sync with my google calendar, but would like to also be able to sync games to my wife's calendar. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. API to integrate into GotSoccer

Currently GotSoccer software allows updates to schedules to automatically update the referee schedule in Arbiter referee assigning software. Wanted to see if there was a potential API we can use for Horizon as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

GotSoccer does not have their own public API so there isn’t anything we can do on our end to provide integration options. We do already provide a public API for any external service to connect to our system, but you would need to contact GotSoccer and ask them to utilize our API for integration.

7. Makes it easy for users to flip their availability calendar from the default of 100% unavailability to 100% available. Just add a button

Makes it easy for users to flip their availability calendar from the default of 100% unavailability to 100% available. This would be really helpful to me and my users. Keep the default as it is. But just add a button that will allow users to make themselves 100% available. From there, they might choose a couple of days to make themselves unavailable

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are not in favor of a single one-button approach to this, but the functionality does already exist to accomplish this via the Recurring Availability Adjuster. Utilizing that tool will allow officials to quickly update all their days to available, if desired. Thank you for submitting an idea.

8. Support Chat Wait Queue

If the support chat is busy, you should have the option to wait in a queue and be notified when the support person is free. Currently the only option is to email or wait until later when the chat is available.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We certainly like the idea, but unfortunately, the Live Chat software application we utilize is developed and provided via a third-party provider so we do not have direct control over that application. We’ll certainly look for expanded functionality offers from them or other providers in the future, but there isn’t anything our engineers can do for this item currently. Thank you for submitting an idea.

9. Be able to pull up games by Game ID#

If we could filter games by specific Game ID#s for easy access to certain games, that would be very helpful

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Availability Calendar. Please put a feature in the availability calendar that shows all referees availability at the same time

Availability Calendar. Please put a feature in the availability calendar that shows all referees availability at the same time so that I can see all available referees on one calendar

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. PROOF rOSTER

Enable scheduler to do a draft roster as currently when I unpublish games it the removes the TBAs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality already exists. “Draft Rosters” are very much integrated into our system and are used by nearly every organization we service. Unpublishing a game does not affect the results received for a TBA Request. This is, in fact, the recommended scheduling method which is to collect TBA responses, unpublish the game, create your assignments and then republish when you’re satisfied.

12. Allow the use of the same e-mail address and phone number for multiple referees

I have referees that have their schedules monitored by a parent. Due to the age of the referees (11-14), they are not used to monitoring their e-mail or may not yet have a smartphone. When the referees are in the same family a mother or father may monitor/accept/decline assignments for them. If each of the referees can have both their own individual e-mail/phone BUT ALSO the parent's e-mail/phone I as an assignor will have a much faster and consistent response. I understand there are security reasons for not allowing this. Possibly you can have multiple referees on a single account…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ratings

The word "publish" in coaches ratings indicates to them that officials will be able to view rating which is not the case only the coordinator can view. Can "publish" be changed to "viewable by Officiating Coordinator only" and provide option to not have ratings be anonymous in the tool?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When you change search parameters, it should default to last date entered

Why do I have to always change the search end date that defaults to the same day, when I want to search? And how come once i change the end date, it does not remember/save it? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. View Game Notes Before Accepting

YOU CAN NOT SEE GAMES NOTES TILL YOU ACCEPT THE GAME.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. TBA Email Notifications

Email notifications are missing a critical piece of information, IMHO. Is it possible to add into the gray section at the bottom of the notification email what the role is that one is trying to fill? This would be either the referee, or linesman role for the game in question that is being put up TBA.

All the other information in the email notification is great.

Current fields at the bottom of the email are:
    Sent:
    Sent by (Name):
    Sent by (Email):
    Sent to:

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. can allow an administrator to text message all umpires that are scheduled for that day

This would be beneficial to help during rainouts or delays of game due to weather.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Put the Home team and the field location directly next to each other in the game view.

In the game view, make the list read Visiting team, Home team, Field location. With the field location following Visitor in the current format it can be rather confusing as to the exact location when reading the info in a hurry.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote