Skip to content

Feature Suggestions

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, and some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. game pay

a list of the payment for each officials position taken (in sports where their are different officials or levels of officials with different responsibilities to over see during a game), for each League/Team Organization/Venue and skill level/age level of the teams involved.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allows an Option for Umpire Pay Rates to be driven by level

In Softball different skill levels of umpire can be paid differently - Not based on Game code or league but based on the umpires qualification.

So it would be good if you could set the pay rate for an Umpire based on their accreditation level, that could then be over ridden by a league.

this would safe significant work adjusting game rates
    This would likely require the inclusion of a
    *League payment override umpires Accreditation Payment
    and
    an inclusion of an Accreditation/level element that has a pay rate assigned per level and per position - e.g Plate gets 1 pay…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Admin to email a date specific report to refs and timekeepers on money owed for payroll

We do payroll every month, I know that users can currently go and see their payroll for the previous month, but it would be a great option if I would be able to at the beginning of the month initiate a payroll report for the previous month or whatever timeframe, to all or select referees and timekeepers. This would show them their payroll for the previous month in an email to verify before we send out the checks.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The option to add pay increase per the member.

Our league would like to pay umpires more if they were to attend a clinic. Right now this would be done by creating a new position, but when an umpire chooses the game and position we would have to manually go back in and change the position to add the increase for them. If we were able to add the increase to the member themselves, this would make the task much more simple.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Referee Fees on Game Schedule

As we use the Game Schedule Print option for our Venue Supervisors so they know which referees are on as it is a nicer report than just exporting to a spreadsheet, would it be possible for this report to include the referee game fees which would further assist our Venue Supervisors who pay our referees.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Simplify experience-based pay structure

In Melbourne, Australia our basketball referees are paid according to their grade (could be up to 7 grades) and then based on the league they are reffing in and then for one of our leagues can also be based on the game code (paid higher for doing Under 17 or higher). Therefore with the current way HorizonWebRef calculates pays we would need to set up what could be 7 positions for each league/game code combination. This is an absolute nightmare to administer and maintain as pay rates change. One of our leagues has over 140 games codes alone so you…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Showing remaining money/games for leagues that pay ahead of time.

All of our leagues pay their game fees in advance. It would be very effective and efficient if I was able to have something to show me exactly how much money/how many games each league has left of what they have paid me, so I can bill them accordingly. This would make things easier for both me AND the leagues that have site access. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?