Skip to content

Feature Suggestions

This forum is where you can submit ideas you may have for future improvements to our software systems. All ideas submitted are received and read thoroughly and repeatedly. We do not provide individual responses or detailed status updates on feature suggestions, but all your ideas are valued and considered. Some ideas take just a few days, some will take years, and some may not happen, but they all start by submitting them here. Any ideas you have are welcome!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

46 results found

1. Availability to include venue on day to day basis

Each week we want officials to be able to choose their availability by time and by venue. This would require a drop down menu on the availability day to choose which venue they can work at.

We operate out of 15 different stadiums for junior basketball, and most officials referee games depending on which venue they are refereeing at.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allows text message reminders to be delivered at a given time before a game

Have an option for text message reminders to be sent at a specific time before a game (1 hour before, 2 hours before, etc...) instead of reminders for the entire day being sent at the same time.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sort Options for Public Schedule

Add an option to sort by linked games on the public schedule so officials can see what sets are available.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provide Visible Indication of Inconsistent Availability

As a member of multiple associations, sometimes I forget to check the (very small) "Apply to all associations" checkbox and my availability gets out of sync, resulting in cranky assignors.

It would be helpful if there were some visual indication in the availability calendar that the displayed values don't apply to all associations so it's possible to know to check other associations. Maybe a icon in the corner.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow Setting Availability via Multiple feature to be Set for Every OTHER week

I like at least a few others have my kids every other weekend come stay with me. It's be nice if I could set my availability up using the multiple feature where I could "check off" every other week, or "every two weeks. That way the weekends I dont have my kids I can request those days to be available (instead of having to click on each day)...they have it on Gameofficials.net (I requested it there too and they did it...and it gives the ability to set it 52 weeks ahead....)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?